IGNORED

I Have A 5 Star Rating On Otib

The Humble Realist

+PL Member means you signed up to the Prediction league, remember?

Your 5 star rating means people think your cool, me on the other hand is jonny 2 stars :glare:

You mean nobody likes me?!

Damn it, I can't even vote for myself to say I like me!

:dunno:

How do you know you've got 5 stars? I can't see any stars on here for anyone??

If you have a look on your assistant for instance and click highest posters :innocent06: etc you can see star rating , I believe you can go on other posters profiles etc and give them more rating/stars; could be totally wrong mind :igiveup: but feel free :sign09:

How do you know you've got 5 stars? I can't see any stars on here for anyone??

Hover over your name, it should show your star rating. failing that clink on it and you should see it on the left hand side of your profile, actually wrong. Just clink on peoples name, veiw profile it will show it. btw i gave you all 5 stars, i hope its reciprocated :innocent06:

actually stucks, your jonny 2 stars like me! :tumbleweed:

Kind of more interested in the warnings. Still got my five blue blocks although I thought I was on the bench for "The Boo Boys" :yawn:

Maybe because the odd bird on here not taken seriously :fingerscrossed:

Anyone got less blue blocks? :winner_third_h4h:

Can you explain that bit, :dunno: I know your Bristolian aint perfect but it a 100% better than my Swedish

Kind of more interested in the warnings. Still got my five blue blocks although I thought I was on the bench for "The Boo Boys" :yawn:

Maybe because the odd bird on here not taken seriously :fingerscrossed:

Anyone got less blue blocks? :winner_third_h4h:

I've got 4 because i posted the word ' c rap ' after a lot of posts , they were c rap mind!! The initial warning should only last for 2 months and then you go back up to the 5 blue blocks. My warning happened on September 19th so why has my blue block not been reinstated? It's Crap!! :innocent06:

Got it wrong, sorry.

Think I sound like a film from the sixtees.. Even if I moved to England I will never be like you.

Cheers

Tommy

No-one will ever be like me :disapointed2se: oh wait what about my boys :unsure: nah no-one

Archived