IGNORED

One Positive From Today

Guest DanC

And why was this? Maybe it had something to do with the fact we were still attacking rather than trying to cling onto a lead, The first form of defence is to attack.

And why was this? Maybe it had something to do with the fact we were still attacking rather than trying to cling onto a lead, The first form of defence is to attack.

Yeah thats true, but when you are 2-1 down what have you got to lose by attacking, you've got no lead to defend.

Wins are so precious in this league that its impossible not to try to defend them when you are winning. Even the mancs and Chelsea do it.

I thought we were unlucky today and didn't deserve to lose. Having said that I don't think we deserved a draw cos we were that good, but cos they were awful. Met up with my QPR fan mate after the match and he was one of the ones booing (yes, even though they won..). The second penalty shout was a stone wall pen I thought, and that should have been given, then it's 2-2 and a decent result. Still only 3pts off the playoffs. Win vs Watford and we'll be right back in it.

Guest citynut54
Maynard scoring a classic goal was also a positive. That's his barren spell broken, hopefully his confidence will surge again.

Saw the goals on BBC news and yep maynard's was a cracker, and hopefully he'll kick on from that.

Archived