IGNORED

The Joke Is On Us Again (bristol City Vs Watford)

Guest themaidenmaniac

Guest themaidenmaniac

Long time reader here, but i've had to sign up to express my disgust, as this last minute goal stuff has got beyond a joke. Hardly an ideal first post either. I've only ventured down to the gate this season to watch a miserable 0-0 draw with Ipswich, and i'm not sure i'll be going again for a while on the back of the goings ons recently.

It's got to the stage where I could place bets on us letting in injury time goals and be making a lot of money. My dad pops his head around the door after 90 minutes and we sit and wait for the other team to get their last minute equaliser, surely enough comes in. I sit there in horror, and he walks off laughing.

For god sake, if any of the lads are reading this PLEASE for the sake of all our sanity sort it out in the last 3 minutes of a match.

Long time reader here, but i've had to sign up to express my disgust, as this last minute goal stuff has got beyond a joke. Hardly an ideal first post either. I've only ventured down to the gate to watch a miserable 0-0 draw with Ipswich, and i'm not sure i'll be going again for a while.

It's got to the stage where I could place bets on us letting in injury time goals and be making a lot of money. My dad pops his head around the door after 90 minutes and we sit and wait for the other team to get their last minute equaliser, surely enough comes in. I sit there in horror, and he walks off laughing.

For god sake, if any of the lads are reading this PLEASE for the sake of all our sanity sort it out in the last 3 minutes of the match.

I have to say, this image makes me laugh. I can just see it now...... You made me smile on yet another day of holding on for 89 minutes then buckling in the 90th.

Guest themaidenmaniac
I have to say, this image makes me laugh. I can just see it now...... You made me smile on yet another day of holding on for 89 minutes then buckling in the 90th.

Hard to smile these days when engaging in a discussion about bcfc's football playing ability eh Robbie :( ! I forgot to mention something else in my rant. What's this knack we have of scoring a goal, and then letting one in 2 minutes later?

Maybe Dean Gerken is the new Bruce Grobbelaar.

Guest themaidenmaniac

:D Here's some more fun stuff:

Watford manager Malky Mackay:

"We have a young side and I'm very proud of the way they kept battling right up until the final whistle.

"City's goalkeeper has pulled off a string of fine saves in the second half and I was starting to think it just wasn't going to be our day.

"But we knew of their tendency to let in late goals so when five minutes of stoppage time was signalled I felt we still had every chance."

Archived