IGNORED

Mcsheffrey Signs For Leeds

Guest MC Risk

Guest MC Risk

Just heard leeds have taken him on loan for rest of season.

I really wanted us to be in for him, can play on the left wing and became availble before we signed campbell-ryce. Not a head down get to byeline player, but much more clever and creative and a scorer and maker of goals, exactly what we need right now

Guest MC Risk

I agree, although surely we must have been aware and decided against a bid if he was available? Maybe McSheffrey didn't want to come to us?

Possibly, alto i would be surprised if Mcsheffrey turned us down, surely any player worth his salt would want to try and prove his manager wrong at the highest level possible to him. Clearly a good championship player, surprised he has gone to Leeds

They can pay him the wonga.....

I fear you are correct - Leeds are pretty much rolling in money at the moment compared to most other clubs. If (and thats a big if) true its just a shame a player is willing to drop down a league for financial reasons.

I fear you are correct - Leeds are pretty much rolling in money at the moment compared to most other clubs. If (and thats a big if) true its just a shame a player is willing to drop down a league for financial reasons.

To be fair he probably wants to play for a bigger club too, can't blame him for that.

Guest Ashton Great

It's not just about the money though is it? Playing at Elland Road in front of much bigger crowds and all but guaranteed to be back in the Championship next season. I wouldn't blame any player for choosing Leeds over most championship clubs to be honest.

Anyway I'm not sure he's all that, didn't pull up many trees during his spell at Forest (if you'll pardon the pun).

Guest lifelong

Just heard leeds have taken him on loan for rest of season.

I really wanted us to be in for him, can play on the left wing and became availble before we signed campbell-ryce. Not a head down get to byeline player, but much more clever and creative and a scorer and maker of goals, exactly what we need right now

What we need right now is Shaun Taylor !

not surprised leeds can pay the money, he can play in front of 30,000 every home game , they are playing attractive, winning football and are on the up. or

can play in front of 13,000 at the gate , in a team going sideways playing unattractive football.

fans on managers back , unwanted players ie trunds, future not sorted out yet, basso, unhappy but still hanging about the place , cant be good for dressing room togetherness .

Guest MC Risk

Do you know I am beginning to understand where Gary is coming from this club must have the most miserable negative excuse for supporters in the country. Look at Palaces plight and look at the way the fans are getting behind the team, go on log on to their Forum and see, we have got what we deserve and the sooner we fans show some bottle the betterenglandsmile4wf.gif

Maybe thats because they have realised that this threat of adminstration has been hanging over there head for quite a while now, and despite that they were near the play off places playing much more attractive football with some fantastic yougsters, and more fight than we could ever wish for.

We on the other hand are financially sound with all the desire of robinho

Archived