IGNORED

Relegation

Guest 1tib

It is now possible

We are only 5 points from where GJ brought us from

Forget remember where we were when GJ came

We must be bottom of current form now

GJ has lost his way on what formation he wants and IMO this is showing on the players confidence

GJ must resign now before it is to late

It is about opinions, and that is mine

Surprisingly no ....

Blackpool, QPR and Peterborough are all even worse than us. Indeed, QPR's last three matches have been defeats to Ipswich, Peterborough and S****horpe. And we thought things were bad ....

Realistically, especially given Peterborough and Plymouth's position, I think we are unlikely to get relegated ........ unless SL panics, gets rid of GJ now, and it gets much worse as a result.

Many won't agree, but I think keeping GJ for the rest of the season makes sense as the safest option. Then let's see where we are.

I honestly think we will have enough to stay up even with the plank in charge. As we know Plymouth and P'boro are down, then in all honesty the only other team that we have to worry about as others have said is S****horpe. If by some miracle Johnson can stick with a settled 11 we have MORE than enough quality in our squad than theres so at the moment i would say i am ''worried''about relegation yet.

Guest Eastend Fan

It is now possible

GJ has lost his way on what formation he wants and IMO this is showing on the players confidence

Your right we are 5 points of relegation. But everyone seems not to notice were only 6 points of playoff. Thats 11 points difference from relegation to play of places. To be frank, if your not in the play offs, then you are very close to the relegation zone. Thats how tight it is in the Championship this season. You think were the only team in bad form at the moment, think again, because there are others who will be in as bad form as us. IMO, were not going to get relegated this season, were also not going to get into the play offs. So keep Johnson untill the end of the season to be on the safe side, then if nessesary get rid of him then. Fireing him now would either make things 10 times worse, or stay the same, so I cant see any logic in getting rid of him now.

Please dont slay me for this, but I'm putting support behind GJ untill the end of the season.

EEF

I did some hard thinking last night and did some calulations and even with my most pessamistic set of results we still didnt get relegated the worst i made us was 1 point off the bottom 3 with a -18 gd.

I think as long as we dont sack GJ we will avoid the drop however 18th or 19th is shocking.

This really takes the biscuit. Someone does some fantasy football to justify not getting rid of GJ . This is akin to rolling a set of dice. Tell you what i just done some calculations with a new manager and lo and behold we are in the play-offs. There we go. Sack Gj now!

It is now possible

Or 6 points from play offs with a game in hand over 7th,8th,9th position. It's bad, but this spell will pass.:fingerscrossed:

Guest Technociderhead

I don't think anyone can be naive enough to think that it "won't happen to us". The form needs addressing and results need to happen fast. Would anyone fancy playing the likes of Bury & Rochdale next season ? It is a real possibility.

Does Johnson know the answers ? I dont think he does. But we certainly dont need kneejerk re-actions like at QPR & Peterboro this season. He's got to still be the best man for the job.

What has Agyemang given us since he came? We've scored one goal in 5 games so its certainly not prowess up front.

We have got progressively worse in this division despite having arrivals in the summer from Ajax & Celtic - then they dont play half the time - remember how impressive sno was in the friendly? Whats happened.

Its also worth noting twice in the last 3 seasons we've conceded 6 (And twice taken tonkings at west brom) , when was the last time we got +4 goals diff in a game & yet we still have this league 1 defence of players who came up with us - they're not good enough at this level. !

Before too long we'll be looking at 4-5-1 and playing 3 holding midfielders.

I hate to be so negative - yes its only 6 pts from play-offs , but GJ MUST settle on a team. You only win games by scoring goals. FACT.

None of us have the answers , we all have differing opinions. Only GJ & The team can make it happen. Its up to us to Always Believe, and get behind the team and give them our full support.

Otherwise that journey up the M6 will become reality !

None of us have the answers , we all have differing opinions. Only GJ & The team can make it happen. Its up to us to Always Believe, and get behind the team and give them our full support.

This is where I struggle - I genuinely think that we have more chance of improving if GJ goes. Of course I support City - but I no longer support GJ - so for me it is a right mess. Bit like your children if one of them takes to stealing - you still love them but you want them to change or stop. I still LOVE City and support the team but I don't support GJ and want him to stop - I think we would all end up happier if he went. Someone said about emotions, not having business heads and who would you replace him with etc etc - that tough decision is for SL not me or any of us, we are football fans/City supporters for goodness sake we are supposed to be irrational at good times and bad times

- but I don't think GJ can improve things. If he does then I shall ask his forgiveness - but I can't see that happening - this ramble is just about loving and supporting City whilst not supporting the MAnager - it is a conundrum?

Surprisingly no ....

Blackpool, QPR and Peterborough are all even worse than us. Indeed, QPR's last three matches have been defeats to Ipswich, Peterborough and S****horpe. And we thought things were bad ....

Realistically, especially given Peterborough and Plymouth's position, I think we are unlikely to get relegated ........ unless SL panics, gets rid of GJ now, and it gets much worse as a result.

Many won't agree, but I think keeping GJ for the rest of the season makes sense as the safest option. Then let's see where we are.

BLACKPOOL?, are u drunk?

Or 6 points from play offs with a game in hand over 7th,8th,9th position. It's bad, but this spell will pass.fingerscrossed.gif

F ** k the playoff's. We have one win in 12 games and have not won 3 games in a row all season, do you honestly believe playoffs is still a possibility, and if so, can I ask why!? This is not a bad spell, what we had last season before our good winning run was a bad spell, this is different. GJ appears to have lost the plot, he does not know what we are doing, he has tinkered with formations all season and doesn't have a clue what his best formation is, let alone his best team! Last night screamed at me that it was a man that did not know what he was doing, did he honestly think we'd win the game with that team and those tactics? If he did then he has lost it imo. We do not look anywhere near improving, we have tough fixtures coming up, we have 1 win in about 6/7 home games and our away form is dreadful. I am seriously worried and I believe when we play Donny at home in a few weeks it will be a vitally important game as I believe we will be about 19th by then.

Guest Bristol North Red

Yeah true only 5 points from the relegation zone but if we have a magic turn around were only 6 points from the play-offs so dont give up just yet

I genuinely think that we have more chance of improving if GJ goes

I agree entirely. BUT ... (and it's a huge but!), I think we also have more chance of getting worse if GJ goes and the new appointment doesn't work out.

So would you want GJ to go if that gets us both (a) a small chance of making the playoffs, and also (b) a greater risk of getting relegated? I think I would stick with safety, which also gives GJ a bit more time to try to turn things round.

I agree entirely. BUT ... (and it's a huge but!), I think we also have more chance of getting worse if GJ goes and the new appointment doesn't work out.

So would you want GJ to go if that gets us both (a) a small chance of making the playoffs, and also (b) a greater risk of getting relegated? I think I would stick with safety, which also gives GJ a bit more time to try to turn things round.

Fair shout if we finish mid table like i think we willfingerscrossed.gif. Do we then keep faith in Johnson give him another chance to get to the holy grail or do we say thank you for everything you've done but bye bye & then bring in a Curbishley or Coppell.

P.S. I was drunk you abviously wasn't misread the quote well i think i did.

I don't think anyone can be naive enough to think that it "won't happen to us". The form needs addressing and results need to happen fast. Would anyone fancy playing the likes of Bury & Rochdale next season ? It is a real possibility.

Does Johnson know the answers ? I dont think he does. But we certainly dont need kneejerk re-actions like at QPR & Peterboro this season. He's got to still be the best man for the job.

What has Agyemang given us since he came? We've scored one goal in 5 games so its certainly not prowess up front.

We have got progressively worse in this division despite having arrivals in the summer from Ajax & Celtic - then they dont play half the time - remember how impressive sno was in the friendly? Whats happened.

Its also worth noting twice in the last 3 seasons we've conceded 6 (And twice taken tonkings at west brom) , when was the last time we got +4 goals diff in a game & yet we still have this league 1 defence of players who came up with us - they're not good enough at this level. !

Before too long we'll be looking at 4-5-1 and playing 3 holding midfielders.

I hate to be so negative - yes its only 6 pts from play-offs , but GJ MUST settle on a team. You only win games by scoring goals. FACT.

Otherwise that journey up the M6 will become reality !

Man Utd, Liverpool....Everton maybe?

Archived