IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Guest Who Shot JR?

Guest Who Shot JR?

If Millen continues to play him in the immediate future, I'm sure people will put it down to an alliegance to the old regime. But what happens when the new manager arrives and decides to play LJ? The boo boys will no longer be able to bleat on about him being a 'daddy's boy' etc. He'll be in the team on merit and merit alone. I for one hope this is the case and we can put this old debate to bed once and for all fastasleep.gif

If Millen continues to play him in the immediate future, I'm sure people will put it down to an alliegance to the old regime. But what happens when the new manager arrives and decides to play LJ? The boo boys will no longer be able to bleat on about him being a 'daddy's boy' etc. He'll be in the team on merit and merit alone. I for one hope this is the case and we can put this old debate to bed once and for all fastasleep.gif

Yeah,yeah,yeah the boo boys got johnson sacked now get on their backs over his son if he had left him at Derby County he might have kept some more supporters on his side .

Why do you LJ fans think people got on his back? could it be the fact that he was crap?, or do you think they just pulled his name out of a hat and said yeh lets give him some stick,,,,,wake up and smell the coffee, he is crap and the new man will back up this fact by not playing him.

we've just parted company with a manager who has watched over us for 4+ years. Please just stop talking about Lee Johnson

I agree. This was not Lee's problem. It was GJ's, its all water under the bridge, lets get on with a new ERA.

Guest Who Shot JR?

If you want to put this to bed , why bother bringing it up in the first place

Meow. I'll go and fetch the saucer of milk. tongue.gif

Guest Who Shot JR?

Why do you LJ fans think people got on his back? could it be the fact that he was crap?, or do you think they just pulled his name out of a hat and said yeh lets give him some stick,,,,,wake up and smell the coffee, he is crap and the new man will back up this fact by not playing him.

We shall see.

Tell you what folks, lets try summat radical here: His dads gone, lets start with a clean slate for ALL the players including LJ.

If he turns out to be shite fair enough, but on the other hand, without the pressure he may be a star. Give him a fair chance, thats all.

Don`t be surprised to see LJ playing Saturday if Millen is picking the team.

Are you telling me LJ has been picked on merit ever since daddy signed him?

I`m afraid when the new manager comes in LJ will have to fight for his place just like everybody else rather than being handed it on a plate.

Whether people like it or not, I believe a lot of the unrest over the last three seasons may have something to do with Lee playing in front of players who themselves believe are better than Lee.

I got one tip for Gary Johnson and that is don`t sign your son because it may well happen again.

Tell you what folks, lets try summat radical here: His dads gone, lets start with a clean slate for ALL the players including LJ.

If he turns out to be shite fair enough, but on the other hand, without the pressure he may be a star. Give him a fair chance, thats all.

I agree lets see what happens and I agree should start a fresh for ALL of the players.

Guest Who Shot JR?

lee johnsons s*** whoever the manager is badmood.gif

sabe

sabs

sack

sacs

sade

sadi

safe

saga

sage

sago