IGNORED

Next Manger Betting?

Guest forever_red

Guest forever_red

Anyone know where i can bet on the next city manager? Ive popped into William Hill, Coral and Ladbrokes today with no luck (not taking any bets)

Any links would be appreciated i know sky bet are doing it but they havent got the manager on there list that i want.

Anyone else put a few cheeky bets on?

Thanks!

Anyone know where i can bet on the next city manager? Ive popped into William Hill, Coral and Ladbrokes today with no luck (not taking any bets)

Any links would be appreciated i know sky bet are doing it but they havent got the manager on there list that i want.

Anyone else put a few cheeky bets on?

Thanks!

who do you want your money on have you had a tip.

Guest forever_red

who do you want your money on have you had a tip.

Yeah ive had a tip from a good source but il probably get slaughtered for saying it..... Steve Mclaren!

I use a works laptop and can't access the odds?What's Coppell currently at?I sometimes wonder if SL plays little games and drops the odd name to people? The original poster seems confident that his source has said McClaren, yet i could post a completely different name which i believe is 95% accurate. I won't because knowing my luck the 5% chance that he doesn't come, will happen and i'll look a tit!

I use a works laptop and can't access the odds?What's Coppell currently at?I sometimes wonder if SL plays little games and drops the odd name to people? The original poster seems confident that his source has said McClaren, yet i could post a completely different name which i believe is 95% accurate. I won't because knowing my luck the 5% chance that he doesn't come, will happen and i'll look a tit!

Oh come on.....give us a clue at least !

Archived