IGNORED

Made I Laugh

Guest RedmanBCFC

Guest RedmanBCFC

According to our friends at football rumours we've been linked to players in Germany and Poland.

"In poland its reported that pawel brozek is signing for bristol city for 3 million euros

Hi i am a borrusia m'glad fan we heard that rob friend our canadian striker is joing bristol city for 2 mill"

Looks like silly season has well and truly begun.

Why do you think we wouldn't sign those players? If we are serious about getting to the PL, which having Coppell as manager shows, those are the sort of players we need and those are the sort of prices we'd pay. Not unrealistic targets imo - would be great signings.

Why do you think we wouldn't sign those players? If we are serious about getting to the PL, which having Coppell as manager shows, those are the sort of players we need and those are the sort of prices we'd pay. Not unrealistic targets imo - would be great signings.

because football-rumours.com puts those 2 players up to sign for us in every transfer window.....

Guest RedmanBCFC

Saborio

Styvar

Sno

are just some names that spring to mind why we shouldnt sign these types of players

What does anybody know about these two players?

Guest yate super reds

i wouldnt mind if they were both to sign both have experience as they are both internationals and also one is playing in the bundesliga and would help maynard out as well

09 May 2010 11:16:51

Nicky maynard will not be signing for leeds as he's looking for a new house in bristol, with me yeasterday veiwing two houses, knight frank

Today:

09 May 2010 10:39:48

Is it true that Nicky Maynard is signing for Leeds and how do you know that it is true or and is their any other signings that are definitely going to happen now leeds are in the championship

come on leeds

09 May 2010 09:37:58

I'm the security gaurd at Ashton Gate and have seen Gylfi Sigurdsson, (Reading), leaving with his agent.

This is the second top player i've seen in two days, after Gary Hooper and family arrived in Bristol on thursday.

09 May 2010 09:07:40

Bristol city news, after seeing charlie adams play yesterday for blackpool steve coppell will be putting an offer to blackpool for around 1 million pound for him,

Archived