IGNORED

Come On Leicester

BS3_RED

Guest Red Wardy

You beauty ... there is a god.

How on Earth is he allowed anywhere near a Football Club? The reaction from Risdale says it all. He's gambled sh1t or bust again and again he's failed. Without Premier League money, the all consuming debt will surely finish them.

Cheerio Cardiff farmer.gif R.I.P. 2010

englandsmile4wf.gif

Guest Ralph Milne

The English lions (well foxes) roar at the legoland stadium. 'It's all gone quiet over 'ere'.

Dj Campbell is gonna be pretty pissed off!!

Guest Banksy

i so hope this game goes to penalties and that t!!t chopra misses.

Come on England!!!! Fulham and Leicester

Guest pocketscrot

i so hope this game goes to penalties and that t!!t chopra misses.

Come on England!!!! Fulham and Leicester

wont go to pens as away goal rule

Guest Red Wardy

Blocks! Cheating Chopra and the inevitable Cardiff penalty, when will refs wise up to the tw-t.

He really is a cheating see you next tuesday.

Guest pocketscrot

i thought they dont do away goals rule in the play offs

hmm not sure myself now! watching in silent so got not commentry my bad. :blush:

Guest Banksy

Anybody else a bit nervous? COME ON LEICESTER.

im watching both games. i am nervous for fulham everytime the ball is in their half. its the same in the play off game. my heart is in my mouth whenever baardiff have it

Guest pocketscrot

chopra kicks someone in the face and gets away with it. ridiculous

scum of a player sums up what cardiff are all about

Guest Banksy

Come on Chris Weale and leicester!!!!!!!!!!

unlucky fulham but did brilliantly to get to the final

Guest Bishops Finger

I'm as nervous as if I was watching city! Crazy game is football when I'm desperate for leicester to win! Pens now.... Don't think I can stand the tension, come on u foxes

Guest Ralph Milne

cheating their way all the way to the final. A very weak referee.

blame that ******** who took that ridiculous penalty not the ref

No surprise, those ***** have been cheating for years, both on and off the pitch.

19 penalties last season!, Chopra the diving, cheating **** at it yet again.

No surprise that those scum had yet another penalty awarded to them following more cheating by that diver.

Vermin.

Guest BristolCityFC1

howard web was crap tonight, im so p##sed off, just hope blackpool can do england a favour

Guest Bishops Finger

Cardiff are the spawniest team the world of football has ever seen, dirty cheating welsh scum, come on holloway you old gas nut job here's hoping you can pull it out the bag at wembley in the interests of all that is good in football.

As much as I despise Hollowhead, I really do now want his mob to triumph at Wembley?

I am certain of one thing with SC being the match summariser at Crapdoff stad tonight I am willing to bet any money you want on one certain Frenchman who will not even appear on his wish list for next season?

WHAT A TOTAL IDIOT - If I was him I would try and find some other way to get home tonight as I dont think that he will be welcome on the Foxes coach back to the East Midlands.

Ahh well cheats never prosper as Sweaty Davies found out last night, lets just hope that Tax dodging cheats Crapdiff learn the same lesson albeit on a much bigger stage?

COME ON THE 'POOL

englandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

Guest Ralph Milne

I don't believe it. What was that Frenchman trying to do?

I can't believe that I'm going to want Holloway in the Premier League.

Someone wake me up please.....

mf_sleep.gif

i agree a joke of a pen only bloke to blame is him, not the ref or chopra like some idiots are blaming on here.

Guest The Hippo

You jammy taffy t***s!! am pretty pissed off atm, would hate them and their scummy club to be in the prem, all the money and parachute payments would save them.

Come on Blackpool!!! First time i'll ever be supporting Ollie!!

yeah feels weird to be cheering on Holloway for the first time, C'mon Blackpool!

Anyways, its good Leicester didn't go up thinking pragmatical already, they're a 6pt'r team for us usually.

Cardiff in the Prem, I don't think I could stomach that, but...What an incentive for us next season to join them, plus we wont have to play Cardiff, which is not a bad thing. Grr still makes me mad.

damn Cardiff :ranting: without that penalty in offside,probably Leicester would have won... what a pity!

Now...let's hope Blackpool will 'make them a surprise' :bruce_h4h:

i agree a joke of a pen only bloke to blame is him, not the ref or chopra like some idiots are blaming on here.

Not looking to jump down your throat

Chopra was offside, tight one though

I do feel Webb was poor tonight

Chopra shouldn't have been anywhere near the field after his attempted stamp on Richie Wellens' face

Hopefully not widely regarded as an idiot I for one do feel these contributed towards the result

However Cardiff hit the bar twice, Leicester once

Both had a shot cleared off the line

so it could have gone either way before penalties but I am gutted Cardiff got through in the lottery

Archived