IGNORED

Lets All Laugh At Cardiff

Guest BristolCityFC1

Guest BristolCityFC1

looking at Chopras sad face and all those cheating players - makes me feel so happy, especially after the embarresing 6-0 defeat.

This will hurt them more than anything,and next season they will be on minus 10 :)

Guest BristolCityFC1

hahaha :D im sooo happy, this is the best way to round off a season, im thinking of going to the m4 and putting "3-2 blackpool" sign over bridge :D

Ha ha! I never swear on here bur I'm. So ******* happy you would not believe! **** off Cardiff! Boo ******* hoo! Ha ha! Congratulations Blackpool! Enjoy your season in the prem. Thanks for beating those taffy *****!

Guest BristolCityFC1

how do you upload pictures onto these posts? i have a present for everyone who enjoyed cardiffs defeat....im not familiar with this new forum format

Guest woodford42

sat in mcdonalds at cribbs with my son in his city shirt bout 830,load of cardiff fans come in an sat next to us.we were p*****G ourselves made our day ha ha ha ha

Some of the stuff on there is priceless:

only 2 days left the final countdown

this time in 2 days we will hopefully be celebrating one of our most greatest days out. come on city, Premier League here we come.

not long now :)

this is it guys come on city

Surprisingly there's been no update since the final whistle :dancing6: :dancing6:

Brings back to many :( memories for me of our trip to Wembers; what it does give us is a chance to even up our battering at home; :yes: and contribute to their journey to the lower reaches where they belong :englandsmile4wf:

Lets laugh at Cardiff ???

Not from this old boy !

Cardiff beat City 3-0 at Cardiff

Cardiff beat City 6-0 at AG

Cardiff home crowds around 8000 more than City.

Cardiff 76 Championship points v City 63 points.

Cardiff 4th in the Championship, in the playoffs v City 10 th.

City had to get rid of their manager to avoid possible relegation .

I dont feel like laughing and until Coppell actually manages to improve the above stats, I see no reason to laugh at any other club. We have to play 23 other teams twice next season, I personally treat them all as 6 points each, nothing more, nothing less. The end game is promotion via more points than 20 of the other teams. Automatic is preferable as I think playoffs are a nonsense. Enough games in a season already.

still cant believe we got stuffed SIX nil at home NINE nil on aggregate AND we were dumped out of the fa cup . All in one season By our local rivals (in this league) .Best keep shut till weve got something worth shouting about. hopefully w'ell have the opportunity to redress the balance or else a sad bit of our history will be locked away in a bloody great chunk of theirs!

I for one think b~~~~~s to all this financial turmoil. The banter is all a bit sad.

Lets laugh at Cardiff ???

Not from this old boy !

Cardiff beat City 3-0 at Cardiff

Cardiff beat City 6-0 at AG

Cardiff home crowds around 8000 more than City.

Cardiff 76 Championship points v City 63 points.

Cardiff 4th in the Championship, in the playoffs v City 10 th.

City had to get rid of their manager to avoid possible relegation .

I dont feel like laughing and until Coppell actually manages to improve the above stats, I see no reason to laugh at any other club. We have to play 23 other teams twice next season, I personally treat them all as 6 points each, nothing more, nothing less. The end game is promotion via more points than 20 of the other teams. Automatic is preferable as I think playoffs are a nonsense. Enough games in a season already.

Quite right.....Most of the posts on this topic are by Armchair supporters, 95% I can confidently say dont go and see City play and probably never have . Numptys the lot of them. You have to be in it to win it and they were there while you lot could only watch on TV. You are the sad ones. It hurt like hell to be stuffed by the Bluebirds but good luck to them they were consistantly better than us over the whole season. As for Chopra any proper football supporter even you thick skinned lot would love to have a player of his calibre in the side.

Quite right.....Most of the posts on this topic are by Armchair supporters, 95% I can confidently say dont go and see City play and probably never have . Numptys the lot of them. You have to be in it to win it and they were there while you lot could only watch on TV. You are the sad ones. It hurt like hell to be stuffed by the Bluebirds but good luck to them they were consistantly better than us over the whole season. As for Chopra any proper football supporter even you thick skinned lot would love to have a player of his calibre in the side.

Chopra was the best player on the field on Saturday by a country mile. As we all know, losing the Championship play-off final is awful, and I feel sorry for the fans, whoever they are.

As to 'cheating Cardiff'? Who was it who did the two most blatant dives seen against us last season? A certain Brett Ormerod, I believe...

It's Cardiff anyone else and I would have sympathy for them but they are vile, arrogant and aggresive in their MAJORITY, so from some who spends half his time in Cardiff and has to constantly face abuse (violent, on more than one occasion) for being a City fan, they deserve everything they get, I was glad to see them

crying into their pies.

Now if you will excuse me I am off out of

my armchair and out to gloat a little more.

Generalising much? Are you honestly saying you don't find the events of Saturday even slightly amusing?

If the roles were reversed, they'd be wetting themselves laughing at us, it's called rivalry.

As for Chopra, he is undoubtedly a fine player. He also happens to be an odious, cheating little shite who deserves every bit of stick he gets.

I'd STRONGLY suggest more than 5% of the people that have posted on this thread regualrly watch the City play! It'll be a significantly higher number than that as well, that is just illogical.

Unfortunately, with their transfer dealings this summer- we're not laughing now are we?

Funny, but I had a feeling that the predictions of financial armageddon that were on here- would not necessarily come to pass.

Bellamy, on paper is an awesome signing....however, we will not know if its a success until the end of the season.

I for one dont think they will now become the runaway Title winners some thing they might......

Im still laughing,joke of a club that thinks its on a par with Barcalona!!!.

Ive still got that picture in my head of them crying at Wembley last May!!!!!

More tears to come hopefully.

The best bit will be when Bellamy walks in the changing room with his weekly 95k in his hand and the rest of the players havent been paid!!!!

Guest solo red

Im still laughing,joke of a club that thinks its on a par with Barcalona!!!.

Ive still got that picture in my head of them crying at Wembley last May!!!!!

More tears to come hopefully.

The best bit will be when Bellamy walks in the changing room with his weekly 95k in his hand and the rest of the players havent been paid!!!!

I got those pictures on my laptop. They are a joke, the stadiums a joke, bellamy, chopra, gerrard several irritating little shits in one club - shouldn't be allowed are a joke. I'm lucky in some respects living in this anal colony, I bump into the biggest joke on most days - the cardiff fan!

Long live the ENGLISH league - lets make it ENGLISH, the clue lies in the name!

Guest solo red

Yet another (albeit an old one) Cardiff thread appears on our forum.

We really are obsessed with them aren't we. :disapointed2se:

No. Cheating, arrogance, irresponsibility are a few of the issues we are obsessed with.

You may find it embarrassing,i dont because there club is one big joke. SL will have the last laugh.

Dont get me wrong, its a joke how Cardiff are ran...however, when it comes to the calibre of player they sign, a lot of it on here is fueled by jealousy.

Regardless of what we think we know about Cardiff are their "Financial situation".....you cant escape the fact that over the last couple of years they have invested in real quality...where as City have, well quite frankly, invested in utter garbage

Yet another (albeit an old one) Cardiff thread appears on our forum.

We really are obsessed with them aren't we. :disapointed2s

They have a least one thread daily about US on there forums. Even yesterday after there biggest ever signing they were more interested in what we thought of it !!!!!!!

The point is Cardiff can't afford any of these players but have bought anyway, they have abused the system and more so acted unsportingly against other clubs, empthasised so enthusiastically yesterday by the Motherwell chairman.

They have bought (loaned) a lot of rubbish too, they have papered over the dross by just buying (loaning) more players.

They have a least one thread daily about US on there forums. Even yesterday after there biggest ever signing they were more interested in what we thought of it !!!!!!!

To be fair theres bound to be a thread on their forums about us since we had around 6 different threads going yesterday dedicated to them and our obsession with them.

You may not find it embarrassing but theres no doubting the envy on these threads over our neighbours is cringeworthy.

To be fair theres bound to be a thread on their forums about us since we had around 6 different threads going yesterday dedicated to them and our

obsession with them.

You may not find it embarrassing but theres no doubting the envy on these threads over our neighbours is cringeworthy.

Envy, ha ha. Your on a wind up arent you.

Which Division are Cardiff in after all these "real quality"signings in the last few years??. What division are we in with our " utter garbage" signings?

Cant believe were playing them twice this season.... must be in the cups!!!!!

Neither can I. After what there far superior squad done to ours last season, im dreading it already

Archived