IGNORED

Lets All Laugh At Cardiff

Guest BristolCityFC1

How many play-offs have you managed to screw-up?

I use both forums actually - you'd be very welcome on ours since we haven't seen many BCFC fans on there this season for some reason.

I never had my registration for CCMB verified for some reason back in May. It was a matter of hours after your Play Off Final defeat, so a conspiracy theorist might suggest that the advent of CCFC's defeat was the reason? However you are suggesting that I would be welcome back now Cardiff City are doing well and Bristol City aren't doing so well?

Yes.

Well no need, you're all on here. However, I will try and register again as I have a set of bollocks and I will happily prove that on the weekend win, lose or draw, so keep an eye out for me. You won't be able to miss me, I'll be the one tying you lot up in knots over there pacifier.gif. And don't worry, I'll try to keep things relevant as I appreciate most of you have only been supporting the club for a couple of years.

Did you? If you come on a City forum spouting ****, then you deserve to be taken down a peg or two. Banter is one thing, but these idiots are taking the p***. Carry on with your Baadiff love-in by all means, but don't expect the rest of us to join in. I know a few Cardiff/Swans fans myself and they aren't as full of sh**, as the jokers on here. I expect that they are no older than early teens.

All i was saying is that its nice to see a bit of banter between genuine fans, but no need for the cheap shots. I can assure you that it ain't no Cardiff love in, I've been there and got the tee-shirt believe me.

Wow that's funny :tumbleweed: You all really have such a low standard of humour on here. I suppose not many of you are clever enough to come up with something funny and witty. :bruce_h4h:.

Mario, Mario. I have been intrigued by your witty posts (that is sarcastic, by the way). I have been doing some research. 'Who is that mario86?', we've all been thinking. 'Is he really a Cardiff fan? Is he a Rovers fan on a wind up? What does he look like?'

With the help of a friend, who is a private detective, I have been trying to track you down. I can happily declare that after a few hours of careful research (and I must admit, some fine detective skills), I believe that I have uncovered your true identity. I do believe that you are a Cardiff fan ...

I am proud to be able to finally put a face to the name ...

I have a picture, that I am 100% confident is of you Mario.

Drum roll, please ............................................................

Am I right Mario? :yes:

Archived