IGNORED

Vote Maynard!

Guest Sid

Chris Cohens goal against Blackpool is in 2nd place at the moment. While its a decent strike I dont think its anything special. Nickys goal was just pure class and it would be a worthy winner.

Messi's goal WOW - What a PASS by Xavi (if only England had 2 players like them)

Maicon is the best goal there for me,

but can understand why Huggel is top, Worthy winner

Voted Maynard however, In Firefox, Safari AND Chrome

Guest citybabe

Great plan... he's on 10.8% now...

11.8% now - voted on Chrome - will use Firefox and IE8 as well!!

Guest oftbc

Messi's goal WOW - What a PASS by Xavi (if only England had 2 players like them)

Maicon is the best goal there for me,

but can understand why Huggel is top, Worthy winner

Voted Maynard however, In Firefox, Safari AND Chrome

Strange because I can't. I may be missing something obvious but it just looks like another goal that is scored from outside the box which is done all the time. Nothing special about it unlike Nickys.

Strange because I can't. I may be missing something obvious but it just looks like another goal that is scored from outside the box which is done all the time. Nothing special about it unlike Nickys.

Although i think Nicky's is awesome, that Huggel goal is so highly rated due to the team play that leads up to it, the one touch football is superb.

Although i think Nicky's is awesome, that Huggel goal is so highly rated due to the team play that leads up to it, the one touch football is superb.

I was about to post that, if I I was more neutral I'd have voted for Huggel.

Reminded me of an awesome Everton goal I saw from the Kendal era where that sort of flick pass happened all down the wing then it inevitably went straight in. Unstoppable. Tried and failed to find it on youtube.

Have added my vote

stupid Question, how do you delete your cookies so i can vote again.

Ha, not that old chestnut again, I remember years ago we were all running a dos program on Win98 that was sending in hundreds of votes, can't remember what it was voting for, have a feeling it was Tinman for something. Then there was that playforyouclub.com thing (didn't the Gas get caught cheating?), just bought it all back.

On your internet browser use the "Tools" drop down menu, click internet options. Where its says "browser history" click delete and highlight "cookies". Refresh (f5) the voting page and repeat 1000 times dancing6.gif

Thanks, have done this now.

i just voted for Nicky and he was at 0.9% and that Huggy bloke was on about 84%... what the hec is going on there then.. sounds like its all rigged.

Oh and i just watched that Hugs goal and i am blown away how this can be seen to be 83 times better than Nickys... what a nonsense. Its not even as good. True, its a good strike but its simply a straight, single touch blast it. Nicky's goal is far far superior to that with three deft touches, a turn through 270 degrees with 3 or 4 players around him. Nicky's is best by a country mile and that not from me but from a Liverpool fan friend of mine and everybody else i know who has seen it and is not a city fan.

The whole exercise is a farce

i just voted for Nicky and he was at 0.9% and that Huggy bloke was on about 84%... what the hec is going on there then.. sounds like its all rigged.

Oh and i just watched that Hugs goal and i am blown away how this can be seen to be 83 times better than Nickys... what a nonsense. Its not even as good. True, its a good strike but its simply a straight, single touch blast it. Nicky's goal is far far superior to that with three deft touches, a turn through 270 degrees with 3 or 4 players around him. Nicky's is best by a country mile and that not from me but from a Liverpool fan friend of mine and everybody else i know who has seen it and is not a city fan.

The whole exercise is a farce

No. Huggel's goal is really that good. The build-up is just superb, every pass as good as the final strike. Nicky's was a great solo effort but is one piece of skill versus several.

Haha. Someone reeeally wants Huggel to win. 85% of the vote! :trumpet:

Maynard in 2nd place with ...............0.8%. no wait, 3rd. :closedeyes:

How hard is it to set a script to vote/clear cookie/refresh/vote? Obviously not that hard :laugh:

Whoever the 133t script kiddy was who did this has just taken all the legitimacy away from what was probably the best goal, well done you silly. :yawn:

Well to me that means Maynard scored the 09/10 European goal of the season, well done lad!

You do have to marvel at the Huggell goal.... but i would suspect that the Swiss league is not as good as the Championship (aside from a few players) and so scoring a team goal like that becomes easier. Maynard's goal is pure, unadulterated skill and once he's got his first touch on it the quality of the men marking him becomes irrelevant as its all about NM's ability. If that had been scored in the Premier League Andy Gray would have done a done a 2 hour special on how Nicky has to "take a boooooowwwww son" for scoring that

On an aside, anyone fancying that Jutkiewicz on loan for next season? Scored a hatful of goals (all be it in the Scottish pub leagues), but can't see him getting into the Everton team (he's on loan at 'Well) next year and i believe he started out down the road in Swindle....

Is it still retrievable you think?

Whoever is doing it has gone waaaay over the top. I'm sure the results could be trimmed back down yes but the 1-2-3 would probably still be the same.

Archived