IGNORED

I Hate Neil Warnock More Than Anyone Else

I am so angry, this post will probably make no sense, and contain hundreds of spelling mistakes.

I have allowed one person to make me so angry that the very thought of him makes MY BLOOD BOIL.

Bloody Neil Warnock.

Damn - I am typing so hard I have broken two keys on the computer allready.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

What is worse, I am angry like he is - I am becoming as bad a person as Warnock.

My life is over.

HATE, HATE him.

:ranting::igiveup::protest::badmood::boxing::argh::grr:

I am so angry, this post will probably make no sense, and contain hundreds of spelling mistakes.

I have allowed one person to make me so angry that the very thought of him makes MY BLOOD BOIL.

Bloody Neil Warnock.

What is worse, I am angry like he is - I am becoming as bad a person as Warnock.

My life is over.

HATE, HATE him.

Perfectly rational in my opinion.

Bloody Neil Warnock.

My life is over.

HATE, HATE him.

Save a little of your understandable revulsion for putrid Tiny Penis and Dungturd.

Bloody Neil Warnock.

My life is over.

HATE, HATE him.

:clapping:

Portland Bill

Thank you, my friend, you might just save my life.

I will not forget this kindness.

DOWN TO BUSINESS.

Taunton, this Wednesday?

Count me in.

Before I set off, can you tell me how tight the security screening is at Taunton's ground? What sort of stuff do you think I can get in? I will have plenty of 50p's in my pocket that I could 'donate' to W*****k (I can't say his name). But what about knives / knuckledusters - that sort of stuff.

Afterwards - what is the quickest route out of the ground that the coppers don't know about?

I note you are going down yourself - don't worry about attending - my suicide bombing days are over. You and your family will be safe. Just don't stand near the away dugout.

Do you know what - I feel back to my normal self.

Thanks, pal.

Mrs S Lansdown

*** N.B. IF YOU WORK FOR POLICE INTELLIGENCE / FOOTBALL VIOLENCE UNIT, THIS IS NOT SERIOUS BUT A POOR ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR ON A SATURDAY WITH NO FOOTY. PLEASE DO NOT RAID MY HOUSE OR THOSE OF MY FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM. LIGHTEN UP***

P.S. Is this enough to get a reading on my 'warn status'? I can go further if you want?

Bloody Neil Warnock.

My life is over.

HATE, HATE him.

Has anything in particular set this off or just a general everyday feeling?

Guest Parson St Station

Ive got some left over fertiliser, diesel and nails in my shed if you want to rekindle your 'mad-bomber' days.

Only Warnock though. Some people from Taunton are quite nice...........

:fingerscrossed:

:preacher: "People of Taunton!

I want to make it clear that Taxi for Rennie bears you no ill-will or harm.

I will not bomb you or otherwise cause you disturbance at the friendly football match this wednesday between Taunton Town and Queens Park Rangers (to be known as QPR hereafter).

Whilst it may not be agood idea to stand within 4.75 metres (according to the website I have used, and my friends from County Tyrone), you are my friends.

Look - to be honest, I have'nt even sourced even half the chemicals I am going to need, and I failed chemistry at 'O' level.

To put everyones mind at rest (to be honest, I am a bit worried myself - when I got home last night, the front door was kicked in, and there was loads of 'Police aware' tape everywhere), I will say some nice things about Taunton, and the surrounding area.

Nice things about Taunton:-

1) Taunton is the county town of Somerset - and I bloody love somerset - it's where scrumpy comes from

2) Whilst I will always associate The Wurzels with the Chew Valley area (specifically Nempnet Thrubwell) they must have appeared

in Taunton loads of times

3) The Wurzels might even be at the game this wednesday - as they *********g hate Warnock too

4) Somerset CC play at Taunton - what a great season they are having

5) Is'nt Marcus Trescothick an honourary City fan - what a great lad

6) Can you imagine what Marcus Threscothicks bat could do to warnocks head?

6A) Ref 6) 'mmmmmmmmm- mmm!'

7) The selophane plant at nearby Bridgewater closed down years ago.

8) The main drag in Taunton has an excellent country stores where you can buy anything e.g vast selection of savoury nibbles

To sum-up then, I quite like Taunton (so does the missus), so you are NOT going to get bombed by me anytime soon."

Until we play QPR and he turns up with his dirty, whingeing, whining team and we will be back at square one. In the words of Keegan " I would love it" love it, if we score a controversial goal again, he would explode I reckon. I'm 60 yrs old don't you know?!

Am I the only one on this forum who doesn't give a monkeys about his whining? Yes, he moans about how the whole world's against him, how there was a conspiracy for the phantom goal, and how he conveniently doesn't notice decisions going for him.

But I don't understand why that would annoy anybody? I just find it funny. The more wound up he gets, the more I enjoy it. If he does the same when we play QPR, I will be most pleased.

Plus, I very much rated him for what he said after the semi final, especially after being slapped by a 'city fan'.

I don't have a problem with warnock. He sometimes acts as a bit of a kn0b, but he has a pretty good track record as a manager, achieving success at less fashionable clubs, and without a big budget. He certainly seems to command respect from his players, has quite a good track record of bringing through young talent, and seems to get a lot out of players of limited ability. I was going to say that sometimes he says what he thinks, but sometimes I think that mouth is 10 minutes ahead of brain! He's not dull and bland like some managers, talking in cliches and riddles. I once watched a documentary where cameras followed him for a couple of weeks. He came across as a really nice guy, good sense of humour, the players seemed to be enjoying working with him, then for about 3 hours he transforms into this nutcase on the touchlines.

Bloody Neil Warnock.

My life is over.

HATE, HATE him.

Ok just to make sure , HOW much do you hate him???

I hate him as much as a lake of warm babysham

I shared a ferry from east to west Looe on Saturday with Warnock and his family, they were all very nice.

I whispered to my wife that Colin Warnock was on board with us and she asked quite loudly, Colin who?

I forgot his name is Neil because he's referred to as Colin. I think we got away with it.

Bloody Neil Warnock.

My life is over.

HATE, HATE him.

I can understand that it might help vent your anger by getting it off your chest on this forum, but surely Mrs Warnock, if you feel that strongly about your husband, wouldn't it be better to get along to Relate or consult a good matrimonial solicitor ASAP?

P.S. Do you call him Colin at home when he winds you up?

Scrumpy-loving babbies.

I have just finished work for the week, and feel I can now give this discussion the attention it deserves.

Will Rollason asks: how much to I hate bloody Neil Warnock?

- I will have to come back to this, or I will not be in a fit state to make my other observations on this serious world-wide issue. Please excuse this.

garlicbread (hitherto known as Warnock's bum-buddy) seems to realy like and admire bloody Warnock - afterall, he is 'a pantomime villain - no more!' This speaks volumes about you garlicbread. Whilst you are my life-long friend as a BCFC supporter, and by default, I love you, man, I think you should either make a reassessment of bloody Warnock, or at the very least consider his many victims over the years.

I assume your respect for him is encompassed in him accusing Steve Lansdown :worship2: and BCFC of being "cheats", and attempting to defame out beloved club in the national press? Mmm? Eh, garlicbread?

Feel free to take the side of BCFC anytime soon.

Also, I am not from bloody Norton Radstock. If you read back through this thread, based on legal advice, I had to issue an aplogy to the people of Taunton because people thought I was going to nuke the footy stadium. You have now publicly stated everyone form Norton Radstock is either disabled, or have nasty birth defects. APOLOGIZE NOW. As a personal favour, you can use my thread for this - or you can start your own. Possible title: 'People of Norton Radstock are not all freaks'.

I am actually from Weston-Super-Mare, but I am too ashamed to admit this publicly.

Did you ever hear the story of Gerald Houlier (yes - the spelling is wrong - don't write in) and blooby Warnock? Liverpool were all over bloody Warnock (and his dirty, whinging team), and winning 1-0. What did bloody Warnock do to cheat his way out of this? What every decent, honourable manager would: marched up to Houlier, and called him a **** infront of his bench. Of course, mass scrum, involving Sammy Lee, etc, causing a mass distraction and anger amongst everyone associated with Liverpool.

bloody Warnocks team of dirty whingers went on to win 2-1.

What a total scuffer. He is a dirty, whinging bunch of crap. Personally, I don't like him. Not one bit.

Will Rollason asks how much I hate Warnock - probably slightly less than Gerrald Houllier. I would comment as follows though. Disliking someone 'as much as a lake of warm babysham', I would contend, is not actually that bad. babysham, by itself, is actually quite nice (for a lady) (or rugby fan), but I appreciate your sentiment regarding a warm lake of the stuff.

To be rational I hate Neil Warnock as follows:-

1) More than any other current league manager by a factor of 5 to 6

2) As a sportsman, more than Tony Blair

3) He is a chav of the highest order

4) He is rude, ignorant (publicly) and a liar

5) No-one, no-one calls Steve Lansdown :worship2: a cheat and can come back from the brink, into the footballing family

6) He is far, far worse than that gas ******** Holloway

To sum up then, to call bloody Warnock 'no more than a pantomime villian' is like calling Adolf Hitler just a handy corgi-registered technician. It's like calling Gordon Brown the saviour of the British economy - he was just unlucky. It's like saying Maradonna's hand of god was just gamesmanship.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuurumph.

Scrumpy-loving babbies.

I have just finished work for the week, and feel I can now give this discussion the attention it deserves.

Will Rollason asks: how much to I hate bloody Neil Warnock?

- I will have to come back to this, or I will not be in a fit state to make my other observations on this serious world-wide issue. Please excuse this.

I assume your respect for him is encompassed in him accusing Steve Lansdown :worship2: and BCFC of being "cheats", and attempting to defame out beloved club in the national press? Mmm? Eh, garlicbread?

What a total scuffer. He is a dirty, whinging bunch of crap. Personally, I don't like him. Not one bit.

Will Rollason asks how much I hate Warnock - probably slightly less than Gerrald Houllier. I would comment as follows though. Disliking someone 'as much as a lake of warm babysham', I would contend, is not actually that bad. babysham, by itself, is actually quite nice (for a lady) (or rugby fan), but I appreciate your sentiment regarding a warm lake of the stuff.

To be rational I hate Neil Warnock as follows:-

1) More than any other current league manager by a factor of 5 to 6

2) As a sportsman, more than Tony Blair

3) He is a chav of the highest order

4) He is rude, ignorant (publicly) and a liar

5) No-one, no-one calls Steve Lansdown :worship2: a cheat and can come back from the brink, into the footballing family

To sum up then, to call bloody Warnock 'no more than a pantomime villian' is like calling Adolf Hitler just a handy corgi-registered technician. It's like calling Gordon Brown the saviour of the British economy - he was just unlucky. It's like saying Maradonna's hand of god was just gamesmanship.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuurumph.

Good man! keep it up. :innocent06: And, for me, its not just about what he's been like with us, its the non-stop bitching and whining he does about everybody and everything else.

But i concede you probably hate him more than me ( or anyone else for that matter.....) ... cant WAIT for that QPR game :winner_third_h4h:

time for some proper old school viscous mindless abuse :bruce_h4h::bruce_h4h:

Babbies

Until someone knocks me off my perch as the self-appointed head of BCFC (bloody Warnock hating) spokesman; I have also assumed the self-appointed role as awarder of honours for service to BCFC and world footballing affairs.

With immediate effect, the following forum members are awarded the bronze medal for galantry in the face of Neil Warnock:-

Mr Will Rollason

Mr hinsleburg

On behalf of my department, I would like to thank these gentlemen for thier outstanding service in the face of opposition from bloody Neil Warnock, and there personal sacrifice to basic human dignity.

Well done lads, your awards are the very least I could do - sorry it's not more.

:chant6ez: :chant6ez:

No, we've had a couple of years of extreme annoyance from Warnock, granted, but we've had to put up with 30 years of constant jibes from Hollowhead.

Firstly kicking our team to pieces with that horrendous Rovers team of desperate nasty cloggers, ( Elephant Man, Alexander, Putrid, Bater etc.) and winding up the City fans on every possible occasion, knocking City on the radio and any media that would support his anti- BCFC rants and unfunny 'banter', going on to manage Rovers and picking teams to kick City of the park, and even apparently firing up the likes of his QPR team before matches with bitter nonsense about his hated rivals.

Hollowhead has constantly displayed an overt hatred of all things BCFC and fully merits our contempt.

In comparison Warnock, however irksome, is a minor and temporary irritation.

No, we've had a couple of years of extreme annoyance from Warnock, granted, but we've had to put up with 30 years of constant jibes from Hollowhead.

Firstly kicking our team to pieces with that horrendous Rovers team of desperate nasty cloggers, ( Elephant Man, Alexander, Putrid, Bater etc.) and winding up the City fans on every possible occasion, knocking City on the radio and any media that would support his anti- BCFC rants and unfunny 'banter', going on to manage Rovers and picking teams to kick City of the park, and even apparently firing up the likes of his QPR team before matches with bitter nonsense about his hated rivals.

Hollowhead has constantly displayed an overt hatred of all things BCFC and fully merits our contempt.

yes holloways a twit but he has almost matured over the last few years. warnocks 60 years old dont ya know so i cant see him changing anytime soon

Yes Holloway is also a C***. However, that doesn't put Warnock in any better light. A bit like defending Hitler by saying that Stalin was worse. Surely there's enough hate in you to treat them both with utter contempt.

The title of this thread: I hate Neil Warnock more than anyone else.

Could mean, 'No one hates Warnock more than I, Rennie, hate him', or 'Rennie hates him more than he hates any other person'.

I'm presuming it's no.2, in which case I for one dislike Skeletor more.

Unlike Hollowhead, I don't think Warnock dislikes BCFC at all, in fact he's said extremely complimentary things about the club, City fans being 'real football supporters' and has stated we are the sort of club he'd love to manage.

Take that as you will, he may be a complete idiot on occasions, be exceptionally annoying, and play the sort of football we'd never want to see at AG, and I for one would never like to see him managing BCFC.

But he doesn't genuinely detest us, that's the difference, and why Hollowhead would always get my vote.

The title of this thread: I hate Neil Warnock more than anyone else.

Could mean, 'No one hates Warnock more than I, Rennie, hate him', or 'Rennie hates him more than he hates any other person'.

I'm presuming it's no.2, in which case I for one dislike Skeletor more.

Unlike Hollowhead, I don't think Warnock dislikes BCFC at all, in fact he's said extremely complimentary things about the club, City fans being 'real football supporters' and has stated we are the sort of club he'd love to manage.

Take that as you will, he may be a complete idiot on occasions, be exceptionally annoying, and play the sort of football we'd never want to see at AG, and I for one would never like to see him managing BCFC.

But he doesn't genuinely detest us, that's the difference, and why Hollowhead would always get my vote.

I can see a poll coming up! Would like to add Tiny Pe*** to that list as well. I also have a soft spot for Claridge. He reminds me of this bloke who lives down the road, who is also quite slow. :laugh:

Wurzel-appreciating darlins'

Whilst I have never been a fan of any form of incitement, I think the pure bile and negative sentament this thread has generated has been well worth everyones time and effort.

As thread president, I would like to clarify the following points:-

1) Title. What I mean is, that I, personally, hate bloody Neil Warnock more than any other person on the planet. I do not mean I hate him more, in comparision than, ohhh,

for example, my boss at work. I would not come on hear and bore you with my work problems - that is what co-workers are for.

2) My boss at work is a total ******* ****, if you are interested.

3) Please accept my apology if anyone has thought I do not revile the likes of Hollowhead / Tiny Penis / Ant & Dec, etc. I don't like them either. It's simply this is a thread

dedicated to that ******** **** bloody Neil Warnock.

Enough negativity, time for more awards.

The last two awards today are going to Nogbad the Bad and InCider.

Both are unusual awards, as they have both bastized my thread onto the vile subject matters of Hollowhead and Tiny Penis. Whilst this makes thier awards not entirely in the spirit of Warnockism, thier hatred and loathing is duly noted. As such, I award bronze* awards to:-

Mr Nogbad the Bad

Mr InCider

Once again, great work lads.

:chant6ez: :chant6ez:

P.S. garlicbread has gone very quite - expect he is on the QPR forum chatting with his life-long friend: bloody Neil Warnock.

Bollocks!

P.S This is very amusing, please keep going!

Oi!

Let's nip this in the bud RIGHT NOW.

Hollowhead is a total ******** ******* ****-****er. Can I make it any clearer than that?

This is not the bloody ******* Hollowhead thread - that must have been done to death years ago.

There are NO MORE awards going to anyone today. Everyone just go to bed - you are overtired and very naughty.

Excellent thread. Warnock is an utter prat. Its good that he will be visiting Fortress Ashton this season again though, as an excellent atmosphere will be guarenteed. Games are most enjoyable when that kind of person is in the opposition dugout.

Agree with Nogbad though, Hollowhead GENUINELY hates our beloved BCFC and that is why all true BCFC fans should feel the same about him. He's the number one enemy for me.

Oi!

Let's nip this in the bud RIGHT NOW.

Hollowhead is a total ******** ******* ****-****er. Can I make it any clearer than that?

This is not the bloody ******* Hollowhead thread - that must have been done to death years ago.

There are NO MORE awards going to anyone today. Everyone just go to bed - you are overtired and very naughty.

Taxie for Rennie, I take my hat off to you Sir, you really have made I laugh!

I can see a poll coming up! Would like to add Tiny Pe*** to that list as well. I also have a soft spot for Claridge. He reminds me of this bloke who lives down the road, who is also quite slow. :laugh:

Tiny Putrid Penis got an early dishonourable mention in post no. 4.

David Kelly banghead.gif is another one.ranting.gif

Guest loftboy

i cant wait for the qpr game as i sit directly behind the away dugout. rest assured i will be at my loudest

It will only be QPR reserves at Taunton,Neil will be in Italy with the 1st team. :rofl2br:

It will only be QPR reserves at Taunton,Neil will be in Italy with the 1st team. :rofl2br:

How long have you been calling Colin 'Neil' for? Disgraceful.

Mind you, I expect you called that w****** Hollowhead 'Ollie' as well. disapointed2se.gif

I quite day today, so probably just the one award.

It's another strange one - because (drum-roll), IT IS ANONYMOUS.

Yes! The first anonymous award for services against Neil Warnock to be issued this close season.

It's a biggy to: GOLD.

Well overdue, and I cannot understand how it has been overlooked. It is going to the City supporter who 'slapped' Warnock at Ashton Gate.

Mr He Who Slapped Warnock at Ashton Gate.

Very well done indeed.

:chant6ez:

Clearly, ther is no need to indentify this gentleman / lady, as I would imagine the Old Bill have already.

This also raises two further questions:-

1) Normally, when someone cannot attend to claim an award, it is recieved on thier behalf by somone else. Could anyone suggest someone. Failing this, perhaps Steve :worship2: could accept it for the recipient?

2) How grievous was the assault on Warnock? I suspect not that bad. If it was a proper upper-cut, the award could be increased to Gold*.

N.B. Platinum with Butcombe crests is reserved for the very highest galantry only. E.g. Original death certificate framed in BCFC picture frame, purchased from club shop (with receipt).

*** A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION HAS DEVELOPED IN NORTON RADSTOCK. OUT OF RESPECT TO THOSE WHO ARE AFFECTED BY THIS SITUATION CAN I ASK THAT THIS THREAD IS SUSPENDED UNTILL THE SITUATION IS RESOLVED. OUR FRIEND GARLICBREAD IS HOLED-UP SOMEWHERE WITHIN A 3 MILE RADIUS OF NORTON RADSTOCK, AND HAS ALREADY THREATENED EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE. INSPITE OF THE PUBLIC APPEALS HERE, HE IS CURRENTLY ON THE RUN, AND IS CLEARLY DELUDED. WE BELEIVE HE IS RECEIVING HELP FROM HIS LONG-TIME FRIEND NEIL WARNOCK (MANAGER OF QUEENS PARK RANGERS). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC APPROACH EITHER GARLIC BREAD, AND CERTAINLY NOT NEIL WARNOCK ***

*** PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY POSITNGS HERE THAT COULD FURTHER INCITE THIS PAIR INTO FURTHER UNREASONABLE OR DANGEROUS BEHAVIOUR ***

*** A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION HAS DEVELOPED IN NORTON RADSTOCK. OUT OF RESPECT TO THOSE WHO ARE AFFECTED BY THIS SITUATION CAN I ASK THAT THIS THREAD IS SUSPENDED UNTILL THE SITUATION IS RESOLVED. OUR FRIEND GARLICBREAD IS HOLED-UP SOMEWHERE WITHIN A 3 MILE RADIUS OF NORTON RADSTOCK, AND HAS ALREADY THREATENED EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE. INSPITE OF THE PUBLIC APPEALS HERE, HE IS CURRENTLY ON THE RUN, AND IS CLEARLY DELUDED. WE BELEIVE HE IS RECEIVING HELP FROM HIS LONG-TIME FRIEND NEIL WARNOCK (MANAGER OF QUEENS PARK RANGERS). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ANY MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC APPROACH EITHER GARLIC BREAD, AND CERTAINLY NOT NEIL WARNOCK ***

*** PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY POSITNGS HERE THAT COULD FURTHER INCITE THIS PAIR INTO FURTHER UNREASONABLE OR DANGEROUS BEHAVIOUR ***

:rofl2br::rofl2br: you got me in tears

:rofl2br::rofl2br: you got me in tears

hinsleburg

This is'nt funny anymore.

garlicbread may be a nutter - but he does'nt deserve this. He is a BCFC brother.

PLEASE can everyone respect the request I have made above.

If you care at all, stop posting here. If you want to monitor the seige, please go to the thread: 'People from Norton Radstock are not all Freaks', where there will be regular updates.

This is all my fault - I have gone too far. This has been shameful behaviour.

Let us pray for garlicbread :pray:

hinsleburg

This is'nt funny anymore.

garlicbread may be a nutter - but he does'nt deserve this. He is a BCFC brother.

PLEASE can everyone respect the request I have made above.

If you care at all, stop posting here. If you want to monitor the seige, please go to the thread: 'People from Norton Radstock are not all Freaks', where there will be regular updates.

This is all my fault - I have gone too far. This has been shameful behaviour.

Let us pray for garlicbread :pray:

Sorry Garlicbread, please hand yourself in. It's best for all concerned. Think of your family.

Sorry Garlicbread, please hand yourself in. It's best for all concerned. Think of your family.

Thank you InCider - you are a true humanitarian.

As garlicbread is out of the country with Neil Warnock, on holiday in France (reference twinning of Norton Radstock with Ambares-et-Lagrave, September 1982), it is considered safe to post here, until further notice.

Inspite of what has happened recently, I still seriously loath / revile / detest bloody Neil Warnock.

Here are a few more reasons:-

1) During 1978, Warnock failed to score for York City in any of his four appearances, letting down the paying fans badly.

2) From 1981-1986, he managed Burton Albion. He used his position there to force Norton Radstock into a twinning with Ambres-et-Lagrave (Septemver 1982), against the will of the majority of the population.

2A) As proof of 2), anyone from Norton Radstock who is IN FAVOUR of the twinning with Ambres-et-Lagrave can say so on this forum.

3) My ability to proove 2) has been damaged by the attack on Norton Radstock by garlicbread, hence the need for an apology.

4) In 1972 Warnock cheated his way to the Hartlepool Player of the Season award, thus deceiving all present and past Hartlepool supporters - many of whom are children. Disgusting.

5) In March 1993, Warnock was a 'consultant' at Torquay United. Torquay beat us 2-1 in a so-called 'friendly' match last week. How friendly is it to beat your opponents in a freindly match?? Clear evidence of Warnocks cheating influence - even 17 years after the event.

6) Season 1993/4, whilst manager of Huddersfiled Town, he 'was quick to offload' fans favoutires Iwan Roberts, Iffy Onoura and Chris Marsden. Whilst Huddersfield have arguably the ugliest mascot on the league - what about the poor fans: cut them - do they not bleed? Mmm? Eh??

(Getting very angry now - really should calm down)

7) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

8) Still with Huddersfield, Warnck 'did'nt enjoy the best of relationships with cult hero Phil Starbuck'. Luckily for Phil, he went on to concentrate on his coffee house interest, apparently becoming very successfull. You will not see Warnock in a Starbuck's to this day, such is the bitter resentment between the pair.

9) Un-believe-able, this one. Warnock accused actor Sean Bean of being 'foul-mouthed'. Pot - kettle - black??!! Whilst manager of Sheffiled United.

The crystal palarse period next........

Got to watch the text capacity of the website here - don't want to hog it all for myself.

To sum-up: tit.

:badmood:

Have you ever seen Neil Warnock and Simon Raynes in the same room together? Thought not ... :whistle2:

Isn't it obvious that Warnock is actually the puppet master behind the Council's decision to prevent City building a new stadium by denying planning permission to Sainsburys - all because of "that goal".

I'll bet he's a Merchant Venturer.

Isn't it obvious that Warnock is actually the puppet master behind the Council's decision to prevent City building a new stadium by denying planning permission to Sainsburys - all because of "that goal".

I'll bet he's a Merchant Venturer.

Yo, Ruddy

Clearly, you are an enlightened gentleman, and fellow Hercule Poiroit fan also.

The connection you have made above follows best practice detective principles, not to mention my own brand of logic.

May I put you to work, as my co-detective. This thread is getting a bit long in the tooth, and needs putting out of it's misery. I only started it because there was no transfer activity - now it looks like we are going to nedd a whole new squad!

Think of yourself as Lewis ot my Morse / Watson to my Holmes / my complete thread piss-take bitch - the choice is yours.

When you get a minute, I need some information about the following:-

- any phone records you can obtain proving garlicbread has been intouch with any of the following, in addition to Warnock: Skeletor, Gerry Francis (:trumpet: "is a horses ass"), Penrice, or Devon White - or that bitter centre-half that used to play for us.

- The correct telephone number of the French Embassy in Norton Radstock - it's still jsut ringing out. Typical bloody french - not even an answering machine to remind them about Agincourt :nono: . Oi, frenchies - you outnumbered us 10:1 at Agincourt - not bloody 6:1, as you claim. Leave it.

- any witness statements from any of the following managers:-

Gerard Houlier (Hamilton Academicals and Liverpool)

Phil Thompson

Gary Megson

Stan Ternent

Mick Jones

Joe Kinnear

Kevin Blackwell

Nigel Worthington

Wally Downes (YESSSSS - you know Wally Downes)

Gareth Southgate

Rafael Benitez (Liverpool and Neath)

Gary Johnson (Yeovil , :shutup: , and Peterborough Utd).

Quick as you like, there's a good chap.

I wants to get this over, as I am working on a new thread idea, it's called:-

"NEIL WARNOCK -

THE MUSICAL."

So many projects :juggle: , so little time.

Bloody Neil Warnock.

My life is over.

HATE, HATE him.

No, its not rational.

Archived