David James

RedRock

Guest charisma_cider

He's signing 1st August. 100% definitely. But it's all agreed,

Cos if he signs before the 1st august he loses 140K from Portsmouth

Guest Bristoliain
<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Explain???<br />
<br /><br /><br />

It's to do with Portsmouth owing him money if he was still a free-agent tomorrow

BUT...

As previously explained in this mamouth thread David James waived a £2M bonus and was quoted saying he didn't want to be a financial burden on Portsmouth FC.

It wouldn't be surprising if he signed to avoid getting this payment..

Guest MC Risk

Officially the greatest day i can ever remember being a city fan.....this is without doubt the most high profile signing this club has ever made....i have no doubt this is 99% finalised.

Can otib members at ashton gate strategically post themselves at every entrance/exit at the ground until we see the big man walk out himself...pics would be amazing also...

oh and i would also like to see Stacey Pentons gland canyon

Guest eastendloyal
<br />King? As in Marlon? Please god no, if he plays for City I will boo him, I don't care if he's our player or not.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

i wouldnt he might try to hit you............... or the woman you might be sat next to

Guest dannyhaynes

<br /><br /><br />

I think if King signed for us, he's be the first City player i'd boo everytime he touched the ball. A complete and utter waste of a human life.

how about stacey to sign as the new physio

Guest Brislingwood Red

How do you add pics on here? I've just had a text saying that James is at the gate. Dont believe so i've asked for picture. I'm probably being stitched!! But just in case he's not on the whined up, how do you upload ? An as a newbie, can i do it ?

David James cant wait till my first game with my new 11 a side team tomoro!! ... wont be drining much tonight, im useless with a hangover!

17 minutes ago · Comment · Unlike

You like this

Facebook exclusive

http://www.facebook.com/DJames64?v=wall&story_fbid=114384411946068#!/DJames64

Edited by solihull cider red

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the City fans who have obviously been unable to contain their excitment at this signing will be able to purchase the club's new line in David James signed incontinence pants (in both home and away colours) available at the club shop before tomorrow's friendly.

Guest dannyhaynes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone got a picture yet??!?

Guest MC Risk

sky sports just shown him leaving the ground, in the stands tomorrow

quote ssn

" i met with chairman yesterday, understand plans for stadium and the fans, this is an ambitious club and at this stage in my career playing first team football is of uptmost importance to me" " Also remaining close to my family is a key to the decision" "the south west has never had a premier league club this has to change"

&lt;br /&gt;YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES DJ IS A BCFC PLAYER WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT THAT LAST MONTH?&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Unbelievable now get kitson we are on a roll.

i will be there tomorrow after this news well done city.

Edited by Red Robin