IGNORED

David James

RedRock

From a very very very very realiable source,

2 players in stand have had photographs taken - 2 confirmed signings.

James sat in ground 10 mins ago,

I would not make this up (written in Green un, CTID and programme and I hate rumours!)

Tomo

Bring on the Jamo !

Guest gary cornes

I have heard James is flying out to meet sl and will be announced 2 pm tomorrow 20 k per week with coaching role. Good source. Never thought I would see us paying 20 k per week

Guest diesel

You know earlier in this thread someone poured scorn on the idea that DJ could add numbers to the gate each week. My wife, who has no interest in football other than the odd wembley visit etc, has already asked me twice whether she will be able to join us in the East End just to see him (for 45 minutes presumably). I am sure there will be others who will be the same.

Same here mate, my missus said the same!

You know earlier in this thread someone poured scorn on the idea that DJ could add numbers to the gate each week. My wife, who has no interest in football other than the odd wembley visit etc, has already asked me twice whether she will be able to join us in the East End just to see him (for 45 minutes presumably). I am sure there will be others who will be the same.

Couldnt agree more! Around the time i got engaged to my wife she decidded wanted a city shirt (big deal under my roof - she's from Preston!). Since then she has not been fussed with how we get on and she has never wore said shirt!

- but now there are rumours of Jamo she's kicked up a right interest in getting herself to the gate!

Guest oftbc

I've stayed calm over this so far but I defo think this could be happening. I'm in the city centre now I'm half tempted to go down.

Guest Bristoliain

BREAKING NEWS ON SKY

CELTIC NO LONGER INTERESTED IN SIGNING DAVID JAMES. After his agent has confirmed he does not want to move away from his Family in Devon.

Sky Bet suspend betting,

fingerscrossed.gif

I'm currentley, as I'm sure others are, sitting here grinning like an absoulte maniac at the thought of James signing.

Guest Bristoliain

BREAKING NEWS ON SKY

CELTIC NO LONGER INTERESTED IN SIGNING DAVID JAMES. After his agent has confirmed he does not want to move away from his Family in Devon.

Sky Bet suspend betting,

fingerscrossed.gif

I'm currentley, as I'm sure others are, sitting here grinning like an absoulte maniac at the thought of James signing.

Guest diesel

I've stayed calm over this so far but I defo think this could be happening. I'm in the city centre now I'm half tempted to go down.

Do it! I planned on going myself but the tax is out on my motor and don't wanna risk driving into Bristol from Somerset.

Guest Banksy

David James having medical right now, source City players at David Lloyd.

honestly? truefully? you sure? this is a massive coup by the club

Guest comfortinsound

When this broke a few days ago i chuckled at how ridiculous it seemed. I could cry with excited anticipation! SC and SL will go down as heroes for this. What a day for the club, let's just hope it's all true and confirmed soon. The whole defence is looking so much better in the space of a few hours. The only way is up! winner_third_h4h.gif

Guest Banksy

Not meaning to cause a Forum Meltdown but ...................................................

BBC Glasgow on their lunchtime bulletin state, England's Current No 1 Goalkeeper has penned a Deal with Bristol City, having been told that Celtic are no longer interested.

Come on BCFC we want the official SMS !!!

thats it then isnt it? he's ours? WOOOOOOOOOOOO get in well done everyone at the club for showing ambition

and bye bye otib prepare for meltdown

Guest oftbc

Do it! I planned on going myself but the tax is out on my motor and don't wanna risk driving into Bristol from Somerset.

I'm down here now. Lots of fans around. Seems to be a buzz around the placem

Guest oftbc

I'm down here now. Lots of fans around. Seems to be a buzz around the placem

Guest eastendloyal

tom you're going to need to pedal alot faster to keepthis forum from going into meltdown soo me thinks :whistle2:

lack of words awesome just awesome if true

Surely this could be an elaborate wind up?....... I'll believe it when i get my SMS and not before, we've been here before with signing players only to be left dissapionted.

I not going to allow myself to get excited about this, but... oh my lord...If it happens...

I really don't know, but IF David james was going to sign, well he wouldn't just be holding up a shirt etc would he. Wouldn't he be having a full on press conference, a la marcus Stewart (or have we learn't our lesson, all hype and no success)?

PS: i really can't see what all the ladies are seeing in him, he doesn't do it for me, quite the opposite infact! I wanted Kitson! :D

Guest Collis 2

Guys its happening, David is having a medical as we speak, I know this 100%. Lets just hope he and his agent have their mobile phones switched off and know one comes in the last minute.

:dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2:

Guest jfkerton

i hope he doesn't sign personally. if he does then do i put "james" or "kerton" on the back of my GK jersey? bloody jammo :P

I now have a boner!

I really don't know, but IF David james was going to sign, well he wouldn't just be holding up a shirt etc would he. Wouldn't he be having a full on press conference, a la marcus Stewart (or have we learn't our lesson, all hype and no success)?

PS: i really can't see what all the ladies are seeing in him, he doesn't do it for me, quite the opposite infact! I wanted Kitson! :D

I think RedM, that you should pm WRP, and he can explain it to you!!

Guest oftbc

Think something is defo happening down here. Lots of rumours going around. There is even a security guy on the gate between shop abd williams. The goal posts have just been taken into the ground...

Guest comfortinsound

Argh! Jamo piece after the break on SSN. Think it's just Celtic talking about him, we havn't been mentioned yet. Sod it i may just head down the Gate, sounds like the place to be!!englandsmile4wf.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is too much!!!!!

I have literally done no work at all today - just pressed refresh on 606, SSN, BBC, OTIB (the only open pages on my work PC)

<br />Medical at David loyd?  Do we not do them at the new training ground?<br /><br />MM<br />
<br /><br /><br />

City players at David Lloyd this morning the source that David James is having a medical.