IGNORED

David James

RedRock

<br />Couldnt agree more! Around the time i got engaged to my wife she decidded wanted a city shirt (big deal under my roof - she's from Preston!). Since then she has not been fussed with how we get on and she has never wore said shirt!<br /><br /> - but now there are rumours of Jamo she's kicked up a right interest in getting herself to the gate!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Is it a DAS shirt DanZider or Hireite?!

&lt;br /&gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Yeh?Everyone says she's got great t1ts mate!&lt;br /&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Am I the only one who has looked at Stacey Penton on facebook to see if this is true? Edited by Murraysrightplum

Guest Red_Monster
<br />My wife is at the Gate as she was in the park oposite and she said theres about 30 people down there all saying he's in the ground, but no one has actually seen him!<br /><br />Make of that as you will.<br /><br />MM<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Does anyone else have that little niggling feeling that perhaps this is a classic case of Chinese whispers that's snow balled out of all control?

I really wish it was true but part of me is beginning to think that i'm going to be disappointed at 5pm today.

Fair play to the guys and girls down there tho keeping an eye out.

Guest eastendloyal

"Look ...sod DJ...that will appen or not whatever we do / say...

I want to know more about this Stacey Penton babe...

any pics?"

if there is you know this thread will be going strait to the classics

Edited by eastendloyal

Whilst I like David James we seem to be forgetting he's also known as "calamity James" and is turning 40 on his next birthday, also what are his wages going to be like? Can we afford them? and will this cause unrest for the other players if he's on sky high wages and the other lads aren't?

Not trying to dampen the mood, just a little worried that we're celebrating a player who could potentially cost us far much more than he's worth in the long run.

Guest ashley (city's no1 fan)

Just seen David James wrote on a city bag roger Barton was holding, it's official we have signed him :)

<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />Am I the only one who has lloked at Stacey penton on facebook to see if this is true?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I think you need to look somewhere other than "FACE" book, to ascertain the accuracy of these reports on the magnificence of these particular attributes of Stacey's.

Guest Big Jon

This is getting out of control if he signs good but for god sake whats happened to the forum i had to put glasses on to try and read it whats with the small writing ?

Guest eastendloyal
<br />Would it be really awkward if the goalkeeper we unveil is in fact Steve Phillips?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

or LEE JOHNSON!!!

<br /><br /><br />

In case you lose it.

They're on the ball down at the gate! Hurry up and sign Jammo... Mothers having a go at me for not cutting the grass because it's about to rain... She doesn't appreciate the magnitude of this situation! Women eh?!

Guest redbert
<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br />The biggest and most fun thread ever?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I Hope our season is as exciting as the last 4 hours have been.... lets hope we get the result we all want ....

Guest Cobby the red
<br /><br /><br />

For god sake om not here tomorrow

Guest eastendloyal
<br />aplogies i seem to have posted the same thing a few times.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

anybody know a lindsay penton??

Took day off today to catch up with ironing/washing etc. Not done a damn thing, just sat on the sofa, watching news and this forum. Awaiting a text also! Come on someone must have seen him, or can give us some solid evidence that the signing of the century is actually there. Please!

Guest Bristoliain
<br />&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br /><br /><br />For god sake om not here tomorrow<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Nor me, thank god for the Texts

Guest Dave Youell
<br />Check this!....<br /><br /><a href='http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-England-goalkeeper-David-James-agrees-to-sign-for-Bristol-City-Exclusive-article541873.html' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'>http://www.mirrorfoo...icle541873.html</a><br /><br />Does this count as Official!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Normally I wouldn't take paper talk, but sod it! This is the best we've got right now!

<br />Check this!....<br /><br /><a href='http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-England-goalkeeper-David-James-agrees-to-sign-for-Bristol-City-Exclusive-article541873.html' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow'>http://www.mirrorfoo...icle541873.html</a><br /><br />Does this count as Official!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Mirror are usually pretty good to! Blimey it's going to happen aint it!