IGNORED

Olsson (?)

Guest BeadleForEngland

Guest BeadleForEngland

Anyone got an update on the Marcus Olsson rumour that was floating around last week. According to my Swedish Halmstads supporting mate he's quite the find and his Twin's flying at Blackburn. Any clues?

Guest BeadleForEngland

Just seen leaving David Lloyd with Paul Furlong

...on the way to Gordano services to pick up Michael Owen

Guest BeadleForEngland

And Heskey and Welbeck....

Becks is meeting them back at the Gate..

I take it the Olsson rumour was bollocks then... shame, I thought that sounded like a go-er, particularly as we were up there

I take it the Olsson rumour was bollocks then... shame, I thought that sounded like a go-er, particularly as we were up there

I'm not sure there was ever a rumour I know Tommy mentioned that he was a good player and that we SHOULD be interested in him as he is a very promising young talent but I don't know if it ever got to the official "rumour" stage

It's not bollocks. I know for sure that we are tracking Olsson. If that yet is to lead to a contract proposal is a different story.

Your mate Tommy (from London).

Hope your not rubbing shoulders with that millwall lot tommy.

It's not bollocks. I know for sure that we are tracking Olsson. If that yet is to lead to a contract proposal is a different story.

Tommy if you had to recommend 5 players who City should look at from the Allsvenskan and would be realistic signings, who would they be.

Guest BeadleForEngland

Fair enough, just disappointed

John (Bristol)

Archived