IGNORED

Millwall Match Thread

Guest xlBristolCitylx

Guest xlBristolCitylx

For those who couldn't make it.

Lineups,

City - , James; Hunt, Stewart, Fontaine, McAllister; Campbell-Ryce, Skuse, Elliott; Sproule, Clarkson, Adomah. Subs: Johnson, Gerken, G.Williams, Edwards, Jackson, T.Williams, Vokes.

Millwall - Forde; Dunne, Ward, Barron, Schofield; Henry, Robinson, Carter, Trotter; Lisbie, Morrison. Subs: Mildenhall, Frampton, Harris, Hackett, Mkandawire, Laird, Marquis.

Cmon you reds! :city:

Guest xlBristolCitylx

Does anyone know where online you can stream this game live?

No live streams as far as I know

EDIT - Here we go! :clapping:

Guest xlBristolCitylx

Half-time

Bristol City 0-1 Millwall

A dissapointing half, Nothing james could of done about their goal, our only real threat was a triple chance for adomah and a few long punts from elliot.

But it's a 90 min game! Cmoon boys still plenty of time.

Commentator intimating our defence is having a right mare.. wonder if that is cumulatively or just Fonts and Macca. Either way it is concerning with two new boys in there.

Opening us up time and time again like a tin can.

there u go... 3-0 all over.

Guest Adelaide Red

brilliant!!!!

I can hear the groans from 13,000 miles away.....

Can we start again next week please?????

I'm off ta bed.......

Can't remember a season where we had so many injuries this early in a seaon!

Last season, only a few games into the season we had a virus and injuries so that GJ was struggling to find 11 fit players enoug to start.

We never really recovered from that, and that's what worries me about this season.

Guest sambessey

****. Millwall of all teams as well. At least it wasn't those sheep ****ers across the bridge I suppose. Glad I couldn't even listen to it in the end (In Abu Dhabi at the moment and everything fun is blocked or not allowed here).

****. Millwall of all teams as well. At least it wasn't those sheep ****ers across the bridge I suppose. Glad I couldn't even listen to it in the end (In Abu Dhabi at the moment and everything fun is blocked or not allowed here).

I'm just off a plane from KL via Dubai. 22 hours travelling and didn't go to bed 'cos I wanted to follow the game -stoopid deccision

After the buzz, excitement and anticipation of the last week or so, just how deflated are we all feeling this afternoon?

"Disgruntled" would be a fair reflection. I'm off out in a minute to find a small ginger bloke to bully :no:

Guest xlBristolCitylx

After the buzz, excitement and anticipation of the last week or so, just how deflated are we all feeling this afternoon?

Quite disheartened, but considering the circumstances, it's a fair reflection...

Quite disheartened, but considering the circumstances, it's a fair reflection...

It's a marathon not a sprint - Norwich got hammered at home 1st game last season and were still easily promoted. We will do well, given the ups and downs of following City this was almost inevitable

Guest Paul Hartley's Beard

We're unlucky here just move on learn from it and hope that injuries to maynard, haynes, cisse, ribs, vokes and carey heal up (excuse the pun)

Guest xlBristolCitylx

It's a marathon not a sprint - Norwich got hammered at home 1st game last season and were still easily promoted. We will do well, given the ups and downs of following City this was almost inevitable

Of course mate, but with all the hype and build-up to this game, to see us quite easily ripped apart is worrying, but like I said in the circumstances (Injuries, new players) it's a fair result.... but nobody likes to lose the first game.

Oh my god stewart send off, another player out! now I am worried!

Archived