IGNORED

New Players

Desso

I actually believe that the only people itk are the perspective players, SL, KM, CS and the players agents.

You could be right mate, I'm just passing on what I've been told. I can see why you think it's bull, 'cus there's an awful lot on this site! I'm not 100% on this, so like you I won't completely believe it until it's on this OS. Just thought you all might like to know what I've heard :)

You could be right mate, I'm just passing on what I've been told. I can see why you think it's bull, 'cus there's an awful lot on this site! I'm not 100% on this, so like you I won't completely believe it until it's on this OS. Just thought you all might like to know what I've heard :)

I appreciate what you are saying bud, but with all due respect what you have said regarding new signings is very vague, of course I wouldn't expect you to splurt out names on an open board for obvious reasons, feel free to pm me if you like, if not not worries I can wait.

No way not Rowan Vine please!!! Lines dont know mcuh about it but cant see it Rovers fans i know say he is average! Tyson is the only one out of the 3 that intrests me!

Tyson

Harley

Phillips

Would do me!

So that would be two wingers and a forward. The first position we have to sort out is LEFT BACK.

I actually believe that the only people itk are the perspective players, SL, KM, CS and the players agents.

That's correct, the players are not normally aware of anything until a new player arrives

When Stewart joined didn't he say that he'd been talking with JCR about coming here? It is possible that some of the players would know who was coming, or at least what position, if they themselves or other players knew the incoming player.

It's obvious that we are trying to sign some new players, anyone could come on here and say right, I know so

and so and he said we are going to sign 3 players before the window shuts, unless you name that specific player them it's just another made up rumour without any true substance.

For example: my mrs brother plays for City and he told me last night we will sign at least 2 players before Septembe, remember you heard it here first.

It's obvious that we are trying to sign some new players, anyone could come on here and say right, I know so

and so and he said we are going to sign 3 players before the window shuts, unless you name that specific player them it's just another made up rumour without any true substance.

For example: my mrs brother plays for City and he told me last night we will sign at least 2 players before Septembe, remember you heard it here first.

Bulls***. I bet she aint even got a brother.

Pretty sure he is right footed but can play on the left. We already got Albert and jcr. Makes little sence to me although he does seem to be highly rated.

England U21, so I'd say that makes him better than Adamoah, and will give JCR a run for his money, so I'd say yeah

Archived