IGNORED

August 2010

Guest avidcity

Guest avidcity

Just read we've made the worst start to a season in 6 years. Its a very worrying stat. The fact is I dont panic, Im a half glass full kinda guy. But this is some hole weve got ourselves into

Played 5

Won 0

Drew 2

Lost 3

For 6

Against 13

Pts 2

Pos: Relegation Zone

Out the Carling Cup

Its not good reading for even the optomistic fans

So, Its only us that can change it - Everyone associated with the Reds. Chairman, Manager, Fans and players - were all in this together

Assuming we dont go to market as Keith suggests, whats the answers.

Do we bide our time? Let the team Gel? Cheer on relentless as we always do?

Whats the answer!!

What concerns me is the last few seasons when we're crap in defence Johnson has said we're going to have to work harder on defending this week in training, then the following game go out and make exactly the same mistakes. The defence has been shocking so far this season, Millen (top coach, ex-centre half), says after last weeks game, wait for it....... we're going to have to work harder on defending this week in training, today Ipswich hit the woodwork 3 times & with indecision at the back,we could of easily been on the end of a 5-0 hiding. Either the training methods are poor, they're obviously not working or the players ain't good enough. Time to earn your money already Mr Millen.

Guest Bishops Finger

The problems have been the same for the best part of 2 seasons and 5 games. We are still creating very few chances, and are letting in way to many at the back. Millen has been here throughout and still has not come close to solving these issues with either new players or tactics, we really need him to get a grip and shore up the defence atleast before its to late, I don't think that the players we currently have are capable of turning it round judging by what we have seen recently.

Archived