IGNORED

Bellamy Vs James

Red Robin

what is the two reasons that separate them in their respective moves.

Bellamy would get into 98% of prem sides

Cardiff have a quality side that can accommodate the skills of Bellamy,good players that can play on his wave length.

James a quality goal keeper that would get into 80% of prem sides.

Bristol City do not have the quality defensive players to accommodate James skills,he has played with top Premier League and England internationals for the majority of his career. Our players are not up to the standard he wants and expects.

D James will go before the transfer window mark my words.

Cardiff have the players for Bellamy,Bristol City do not,best for all he moves on,his persona and body language is non existent.

what is the two reasons that separate them in their respective moves.

Bellamy would get into 98% of prem sides

Cardiff have a quality side that can accommodate the skills of Bellamy,good players that can play on his wave length.

James a quality goal keeper that would get into 80% of prem sides.

Bristol City do not have the quality defensive players to accommodate James skills,he has played with top Premier League and England internationals for the majority of his career. Our players are not up to the standard he wants and expects.

D James will go before the transfer window mark my words.

Cardiff have the players for Bellamy,Bristol City do not,best for all he moves on,his persona and body language is non existent.

For a start Bellamy would not get into 98% of prem teams, which presumably you assume to be everyone but Man City. He is clearly a very good player but with all due respect if he was good enough for the likes of Chelsea they'd have signed him a long time ago. It is clearly ridiculous that he is playing in our league though.

You say they have good enough players to accomodate him, but if he was playing for someone like S****horpe or, to further your analogy, even us, he would still be the best player in the division and would still score and create a hell of a lot of goals. James is still an excellent goalkeeper who will do more right than wrong for us in a season. However, the defence in front of him has been nothing better than shambolic in the 4 games that he's played and yesterday he was at fault for both goals.

I believe he is being over criticised, by people that were welcoming the move just a month ago. He is frustrated I'm sure, and desperate for that first win and clean sheet, but I do not believe he is giving anything less than 100%, and he is the type of player that would just say his piece and leave if that was the case.

Until he walks out, or says anything that suggests he might, I will believe 100% that he is commited to Bristol City Football Club, and to claim he has not tried so far, or has not cared is ludicrous. Fickle, fickle fans.

Guest jfkerton

I had the opportunity of speaking to DJ yesterday and I can assure you he is fully committed to our club and was very down after his performance. I will assure that he will not leave this club and he fully expects us to be challenging. As he pointed out to me it's only August!

Good to hear Pete, denounce those nay sayers, DENOUNCE THEM!

Good to hear Pete, denounce those nay sayers, DENOUNCE THEM!

DJ is not going to say to a fan in the street,by the way im off your team is a shambles.

DJ looks like a man going through the motions,no passion,no drive,watch his actions during the game surly it stands out a mile.

I reckon he will return to the Premier League before the window closes,he is wasted here.

DJ is not going to say to a fan in the street,by the way im off your team is a shambles.

DJ looks like a man going through the motions,no passion,no drive,watch his actions during the game surly it stands out a mile.

I reckon he will return to the Premier League before the window closes,he is wasted here.

Well his comments that DJ said he will stay with us has probably a lot more credence than your suggested percentages of Premier teams that Bellamy/James would or could walk into. Where are your findings, workings, proof to suggest your statement is right - to me it appears you just pulled numbers out of nowhere, care to prove us wrong ? Then maybe we can talk about credibility.

As for David James going through the motions and having no passion, why would he shout at the defence, blast them for mistakes, tell them he wants them available for throws, make suggestions for positioning if he had no passion. Those are not the actions of someone with no passion, frustration maybe, but not someone going through the motions.

Archived