IGNORED

Bouncing Goal Celebrations

Guest Hunter Bites Your Legs

After all the hype about the bouncing around the ground last season and if it was used to much during matches, i for one am dissapointed that it seems it is not used at all. Thought it brought a great bit of fun and atmosphere to the match and even the away fans commented on how good it was. I agree it was over done at times but think it was great to do after we had scored a goal. Long may this continue as standing in the EAST END was great when all bouncing together.

Given how often we threaten to score these days I am not sure there will be much chance to do it.

BRISTOL CITY 3 BARNSLEY 3 !!!

And the other three games we scored

1 - 0 - 0

overall that makes 4 bounces we have missed out on!!! Better than none surely!!!

I think it has had its day. the enthuisiasm for it does not seem to be there anymore.

whilst we are on the subject for god's sake can we stop singing england's number 1. For a start he WAS but now isn't plus the away fans chuck it back in our face when we concede!

overall that makes 4 bounces we have missed out on!!! Better than none surely!!!

Your user name brought a smile of nostalgia from me when I logged on... good old ' bites yer legs ' Norman Hunter .... how we could do with some of his passion & commitment right now ... sadly the Norm's & Bobby Kellard types are no more :no: .. BUT BOY HOW GREAT WERE THE OLD DAYS EH? :clapping:... football just aint the same on any level nowadays.

(btw, looking back, its amazing to remember how much real 'bouncing around the ground' used to happen on Saturdays afternoons ;) - touch wood I managed to avoid most of it but there was plenty of 'bouncing' to be had for those that wanted it! ... so I guess some things have changed for the better)

Bring it back ! To be honest it's only used when were on top in a game and as our season just hasn't started yet I'm sure will see it soon !

Bring it back it gets the ground on its feet , def after a goal we became a focas for it

I think it has had its day. the enthuisiasm for it does not seem to be there anymore.

whilst we are on the subject for god's sake can we stop singing england's number 1. For a start he WAS but now isn't plus the away fans chuck it back in our face when we concede!

As soon as we start playing some good stuff and winning a few games I am sure the bouncing will come back, it's a good time song.

Has anyone seen the you tube clip for fenerbache of turkey doing their bounce it's amazing !

Not sure how you post a link on here but it's worth the look !

Would like to see it. Fenerbahçe are my Turkish team. If you just copy the address and then click on this icon and paste the address in, it should work. Or you can imbed the image by using the far right hand icon. Hope this helps.

Guest bunners2006

Seen that before I thought it was Fenerbache fans though not PAOK ones. Imagine that stadium was literally rocking, don't fancy that to be honest.

Seen that before I thought it was Fenerbache fans though not PAOK ones. Imagine that stadium was literally rocking, don't fancy that to be honest.

I think they are Fenerbahce fans, but were playing PAOK in a Euro qualifier this summer. I think the title refers to the fact that they are trying to wind up their opponents in that game. No love lost between those 2 nations.

I think they are Fenerbahce fans, but were playing PAOK in a Euro qualifier this summer. I think the title refers to the fact that they are trying to wind up their opponents in that game. No love lost between those 2 nations.

Reminds me of the Dolman literally rocking during our second leg League 1 play-off semi-final v Hartlepool a few years back.

Come to think of it, everyone was making a lot of noise and jumping about, but we were not in the same league as these crazy buggers !

It's something to do with all that sunshine around the eastern end of the Med I think ! Turns the head.

Archived