IGNORED

Too Early For Real Concern?

PFree

...it's not for me!

I apologise for being negative, especially as I am usually a positive person but if a bet were available, I'd put money on City having three different managers this season!?

We've gone significantly backwards in a very short space of time. We were poor tonight but more importantly, tactically inept in every sense of the meaning hence my concern in giving Millen a three year contract just after he wasn't felt to be experienced, and therefore good enough just prior to his appointment? If god forbid we were to go down this season it would put the club so far backwards in it's quest to achieve the new stadium and the platform to the Premier League?

I find few positives tonight other than James, Albert and Stead who deserved to wear the shirt?

If you want to jump all over this post to say it's a knee jerk reaction, check back on the pre-season results, the games we have played this season and therefore the results and importantly, the current league table. I'll get behind City as always but as a City fan, I left tonight feeling lost for words..? All of the trends demonstrate why perhaps we should already be concerned?

...it's not for me!

I apologise for being negative, especially as I am usually a positive person but if a bet were available, I'd put money on City having three different managers this season!?

We've gone significantly backwards in a very short space of time. We were poor tonight but more importantly, tactically inept in every sense of the meaning hence my concern in giving Millen a three year contract just after he wasn't felt to be experienced, and therefore good enough just prior to his appointment? If god forbid we were to go down this season it would put the club so far backwards in it's quest to achieve the new stadium and the platform to the Premier League?

I find few positives tonight other than James, Albert and Stead who deserved to wear the shirt?

If you want to jump all over this post to say it's a knee jerk reaction, check back on the pre-season results, the games we have played this season and therefore the results and importantly, the current league table. I'll get behind City as always but as a City fan, I left tonight feeling lost for words..? All of the trends demonstrate why perhaps we should already be concerned?

I think you're right to be concerned, we look to have very little creative football in us, and it looks to me as if the only 'creative' player in the club is LJ. I've never been an LJ basher, but I do find that worrying, and we STILL can't defend! We've got bottom third written all over us at the moment.

Archived