IGNORED

Commitment

Guest oldun53

No doubt you are fed up of hearing it but I have supported City with a 37 year season ticket to include the heady days of the First division to the lowly but great fun days of the Fourth division and travelling all over the country in support and all those like me have probably put more percentage wise of income into the club than Lansdowne - work it out!

If I had his money I am not sure I would pour more money into those money grabbing spoilt players pockets who show so little commitment to the shirt but it saddens me to see such poor support and so little success.

Football is not the same any more - for me anyway.

No doubt you are fed up of hearing it but I have supported City with a 37 year season ticket to include the heady days of the First division to the lowly but great fun days of the Fourth division and travelling all over the country in support and all those like me have probably put more percentage wise of income into the club than Lansdowne - work it out!

If I had his money I am not sure I would pour more money into those money grabbing spoilt players pockets who show so little commitment to the shirt but it saddens me to see such poor support and so little success.

Football is not the same any more - for me anyway.

To me Bristol City FC has had great support over the years and returned little success. We've now got just one point from 4 home games and the football is dire and we're well up for losing our Championship status. Bradley Orr and Paul Hartley have not been replaced with equivalent quality. So, even without all the injuries we're fielding a weakened side compared with last season. This new stadium and its opposition is a very unwelcome distraction to getting things right on the pitch. However, you're right because the 4th division was fun with Terry Cooper at the helm - no money but no real worries like we have today with all the new stadium polava.

Archived