IGNORED

Liam Fontaine

Sir Colby-Tit

I would, but only until january.

Put Caulker in at centre back and move fonts to left back.

Cant drop him after finally putting a strong defender next to him... is it a co-incidence we finally got a clean sheet?

I think fontaine has been a victim of having poor defenders around him

Raiz imo the clean sheet was more to do with James Carey and Riberio,

But thats just how I see it,

I've not rated fonts this season and I hope he proves me wrng and becomes solid again but for me he only seems to perform when he's next to Carey and I don't think he's that great a LB,

Raiz imo the clean sheet was more to do with James Carey and Riberio,

my point exactly. before he was playing without carey and ribs - he needs defenders in the back four, and he has'nt had that so far this season.

I dont think he's great at left back, but he's better than what we've got!

I would, but only until january.

Put Caulker in at centre back and move fonts to left back.

Cant drop him after finally putting a strong defender next to him... is it a co-incidence we finally got a clean sheet?

I think fontaine has been a victim of having poor defenders around him

I agree totally about your sentiments re-Fontaine a player I rate highly, However I suspect putting him at left back could end up being a big mistake. Look back at the times he has actually played at left back in the past, usually he has been universally criticised and we have on some of those occasions been quite heavily defeated.

Foints lacks awareness thats why he is usless without a leader beside him,

I don't like him as left back but you make a fair point he is better then macca, (defensive side anyway going forward macca is better),

If we change to 3-5-2 I would stick with macca as left wing back and have Fonts Culker and Louis as the back 3 and Give ribs ago at rwb with Elliot rose and Adomah in the central midfield 3 (elliot to be a holding midfielder or Cisse and Adomah and Rose going forward),

Thats how I would do it

Does anyone know whats happened to hunt? not that i rate him 1 bit & i feel he deserves to be droped but he isnt even making the subs bench? i reckon him & milly may of had a fall out... can anyone shed any light?

From what I've been told, Milly doesn't rate Hunt what so ever, and was getting extremley fustrated with him

when he was actually playing.

From what I've been told, Milly doesn't rate Hunt what so ever, and was getting extremley fustrated with him

when he was actually playing.

This could also apply to Damien Stewart I susupect. I've seen aircraft carriers turn quicker, and his distribution is woeful.

Archived