IGNORED

Cant We Really Expect.....

BCFCfan

CAN WE REALLY EXPECT.....

Millen to improve upon what Gary Johnson achieved. Essentially, we want an inexperienced manager to consitantly get us in the playoffs, when someone with Gary Johnson's CV couldnt.

I dont want him sacked, i dont want him replaced or to bring in Directors of Football or whatever, i think we will be fine this season and fine the next, but we will become a midtable side. Once KM finds his best side and formation, we will start to pick up wins.

I do think he will be gone in 2 years though to be replaced by somebody with a proven track record.

Overall, Coppell has shafted us not only for the last 4 months, but the next two years also.

It's very easy to get frustrated by the current situation, a season with so much promise now looks like going the opposite way. It's easy to forget how much of the blame lays at Coppell's feet, he really shafted us.

As for Keith, regardless of history and affiliation with GJ, there is no reason why the apprentice should only have ideas learnt from his teacher. Keith could be the next best young manager out there, he could be hugely talented or he could not. My concern is do we have the time needed to find out? Current form is very very bad, and as i've said in previous posts, this league is tougher than ever, finding points is difficult. Look at our next 8 games, we could be really in the dog sheet by then IF things don't improve. Not just performances, but results.

Archived