IGNORED

The World Interviews By The Men At The Top

Red Robin

First I listen to Steve L some of his early comments "I am not to disappointed:" when do you get disappointed then Steve?

Then I listen to Keith Millen,his comments which we have heard time and time again."we will get on the training ground and try and sort it out" or "players no exactly what they are supposed to be doing" Keith there is not direction,no end product and this has not changed since the season start.

The players are here,we as fans know they are good enough,what it needs is a management and back room staff changed from top to bottom.Simply the players need direction from a good strong management team.

Until this happens this season is going to be a scrap to stay in this division,if city do drop out of the championship forget your new stadium it will not happen.

Cardiff and QPR it does not get any worse top two to play Reading going well,when does SL try to stop the rot,big decisions Steve that need addressing now,not at Xmas it will be to late,your decisions will no doubt affect the foreseeable future of this football club.

As a long serving ST and fan of 40 plus years, I am sure I speak for many many thousands of passionate fans, decisions need to be made sooner rather than later if we wish to stay in the championship.

As a long serving ST and fan of 40 plus years, I am sure I speak for many many thousands of passionate fans, decisions need to be made sooner rather than later if we wish to stay in the championship.

Haven't often agreed with you in the past, but spot on.

The next 3 are almost certain defeats on current form, surely that would be enough for the penny to drop?

We need a change.

Haven't often agreed with you in the past, but spot on.

The next 3 are almost certain defeats on current form, surely that would be enough for the penny to drop?

We need a change.

Graham any sane, and passionate,fan can see the problems are at the top,SL has to admit he made a mistake with Millens appointment.He gave Millen his chance,forget cooppout we can not blame him what is happening on the pitch at present,this is down to Millen and his coaching staff.

SL is the one that MUST rectify the problem, before we are way of the pace,remember Millen was already on a three year contract before his new title,it was a case of tweaking it with his new role.

quarter of the season gone multiply that four and we are doomed on current statistics.

First I listen to Steve L some of his early comments "I am not to disappointed:" when do you get disappointed then Steve?

Then I listen to Keith Millen,his comments which we have heard time and time again."we will get on the training ground and try and sort it out" or "players no exactly what they are supposed to be doing" Keith there is not direction,no end product and this has not changed since the season start.

The players are here,we as fans know they are good enough,what it needs is a management and back room staff changed from top to bottom.Simply the players need direction from a good strong management team.

Until this happens this season is going to be a scrap to stay in this division,if city do drop out of the championship forget your new stadium it will not happen.

Cardiff and QPR it does not get any worse top two to play Reading going well,when does SL try to stop the rot,big decisions Steve that need addressing now,not at Xmas it will be to late,your decisions will no doubt affect the foreseeable future of this football club.

Let's just hope we don't suffer record defeats!

We need to have a solid formation, where every single player knows exactly what their job is, and they don't stray from it.

I'd even go so far as to pick a team and formation on Monday and constantly practice against the remaining squad players over and over and over again for next two weeks !

Dont forget the best example of when a change works was yesterday Norwich City. Norwich Ledgend Bryan Gunn is given the job full time, he's not up to it get stuffed 7-1 gets the boot after one further game. Colchesters Lambert comes in and its been upwards and onweards for them. Lets be honest apart from the first 10 mins of each half they hardly had to get out of 2nd gear....and won relatively easily.

I dont like to say it...but its time for a change.

Steve L must and needs to bring this to a end sooner rather than later,millen must be having sleepless nights at the moment.

Put the guy out his misery sooner rather than later.it has to happen it is just a matter of when.

Dont forget the best example of when a change works was yesterday Norwich City. Norwich Ledgend Bryan Gunn is given the job full time, he's not up to it get stuffed 7-1 gets the boot after one further game. Colchesters Lambert comes in and its been upwards and onweards for them. Lets be honest apart from the first 10 mins of each half they hardly had to get out of 2nd gear....and won relatively easily.

I dont like to say it...but its time for a change.

Thought the same Norwich were nowt spec but we didnt av a clue

Steve L must and needs to bring this to a end sooner rather than later,millen must be having sleepless nights at the moment.

Put the guy out his misery sooner rather than later.it has to happen it is just a matter of when.

So you wish for Lansdown to come out and further undermine an already dire situation by saying that the performance wasn't good enough and if City don't win their next three games Millen's out or if things don't improve by Xmas, Millen's out? That would be suicide and would hardly inspire a team to play for a manager who is on death row, would it? I agree Millen has to go, as I really fail to see the opportunity for improvement with such a difficult run of games coming up with our confidence so low, but the Chairman coming out and issuing targets for the Manager won't help things and would only succeed in cranking up the pressure even further. Millen will know he's on borrowed time if results don't dramatically improve and the Chairman is absolutely right to not make dramatic statements publicly whilst all the while probably assessing the situation and setting a target for things to improve with the other directors of the club for when to replace Millen, and probably who with.

So you wish for Lansdown to come out and further undermine an already dire situation by saying that the performance wasn't good enough and if City don't win their next three games Millen's out or if things don't improve by Xmas, Millen's out? That would be suicide and would hardly inspire a team to play for an manager who is on death row, would it? Iagree Millen has to go, as I really fail to see

the opportunity for improvement with such a

difficult run of games coming up with our

confidence so low, but the Chairman coming

out and issuing targets for the Manager won't

help things and would only succeed in

cranking up the pressure even further. Millen

will know he's on borrowed time if results

don't dramatically improve and the Chairman

is absolutely right to not make dramatic

statements publicly whilst all the while

probably assessing the situation and setting a

target for things to improve with the other

directors of the club for when to replace

Millen, and probably who with.

Simply has to be done sooner rather than later,sorry facts are we are going down on the first quarter results, unless improvement happens.

Archived