IGNORED

Roy Hodgson

eskay

I know this thread has a lighthearted edge but mentioning Hodgson and Liverpool is not a bad comparison. Both Liverpool and City are struggling despite having some quality players in their squads.

Both have new managers, one very experienced and one not, both have high expectation from the fan base and yet no-one is saying that Hodgson should resign.

Hodgson is a great example of having an experienced manager with a impressive CV does not guarantee a great start to the season.

Did you not hear the score from yesterday?

Yes. Sorry. Wasn't try to come across as an ultra city fan and no disrespect meant to the orginal poster.

With poor recent performances comes frustation. What I find most frustrating at the moment is when at the gate people who talk constantly about Liverpool, Arsenal or any other prem club (There are lots of them by the way - not clubs, people.) or people who react positively/negatively to the half time prem scores.

I know I should save this for another topic but its so annoying when people in their city shirts with city season tickets refer to these prem clubs as 'us' or 'we'. To quote a city fan i heard on saturday. "we're playing tomorrow, can watch it on match of the day". I dont like this unhealthy obsession with the top clubs.

I know this thread has a lighthearted edge but mentioning Hodgson and Liverpool is not a bad comparison. Both Liverpool and City are struggling despite having some quality players in their squads.

Both have new managers, one very experienced and one not, both have high expectation from the fan base and yet no-one is saying that Hodgson should resign.

Hodgson is a great example of having an experienced manager with a impressive CV does not guarantee a great start to the season.

Liverpool are my second team, you can tell how much I'm enkoying my football at the moment :-(

Liverpool are my second team, you can tell how much I'm enkoying my football at the moment :-(

I know exactly how you are feeling mate, I've never known a season start like this one, football is doing me no favours at all right now

Liverpool have been going down hill for years now, they will be with us in the Championship soon! :winner_third_h4h:

Love the positivity ref us staying in the Championship, what the hell course we'll stay up, maybe only just but we'll be there

Archived