IGNORED

On A Downer..?

PFree

You have a chance to play your part in this..!?

On Tuesday, City will beat Reading and will take three points! Take my word for it, the fans will unite, the team will give a determined performance and we will come away with 3 points. We haven't been far away from a win and it's time it came together - I just hope Ribs replaces Louis!

Go on, get your money on, as the more you bet, the more you'll cheer the lads on and encourage the team throughout the 90 minutes?

After the run we've been on the price for a home win will be positive, so get down the bookies and put a few quid on - you'll be glad you did afterwards!

Reading lost at home today so confidence will be low and we can capitalise!!!

Once we have won the game by all means respond to this post - WE WILL BEAT READING, mark my words. Once you pick your winnings up, have a drink on the winnings!!?

:city:

On Tuesday, City will beat Reading and will take three points! Take my word for it, the fans will unite, the team will give a determined performance and we will come away with 3 points. We haven't been far away from a win and it's time it came together - I just hope Ribs replaces Louis!

Go on, get your money on, as the more you bet, the more you'll cheer the lads on and encourage the team throughout the 90 minutes?

After the run we've been on the price for a home win will be positive, so get down the bookies and put a few quid on - you'll be glad you did afterwards!

Once we have won the game by all means respond to this post - WE WILL BEAT READING, mark my words. Once you pick your winnings up, have a drink on the winnings!!?

What odds you giving?

Finally, a bit of optimism on the forum. Come on City! :winner_third_h4h::city:

How anyone can think we will beat a top class reading side is beyond me, they will tip us to bits and so will QPR and then Millen without a doubt will be sacked.

Okay, after the Reading game come back on and let's see who ends up right!? The Reading game isn't about KM it's about how OUR team comes out and plays - I'm even confident we'll get better than a draw!

How anyone can think we will beat a top class reading side is beyond me, they will tip us to bits and so will QPR and then Millen without a doubt will be sacked.

They're mid-table and lost at home today. That's not what I'd call top class! Expect that if they do win though, you'll be straight on here saying 'told you so' and taking great pleasure from it.

Guest Bishops Finger

The thing is, we could by some miracle beat reading, after all anything is possible in football, but what difference would it really make, does anyone believe that a win on tuesday could result in a major turnaround in our results? I just can't see it myself, we are just not good enough in every department. The only way we will dramatically improve is by changing the manager for an experienced old head, and by replacing a minimum 10 of the playing squad.

Guest weston red

I do hope you're right but I really thought the win at S****horpe was going to turn things around with two forthcoming home games v Watford and Coventry - and you know what happened v Watford - the most lacklustre performance you could ever imagine. I think I'll place the bet though....just in case !!

Wouldn't it be easier just to not post? Every post you put on here recently is so ******* negative! :disapointed2se:

We heard you the first time! :whistle2:

Well done sir! A littlebit of positivity could go a long way right now....And you are spot on about Ribeiro, no city side should enter the field without him, if fit!

I happen to think we will beat Reading. That is not blind optimism but more a combination of 'law of averages' , home support and something going right for a City team who will do their best to win.

It does not mean, however, that we will have turned a corner.

And Original R, to say 'how anyone can say we will beat a top class Reading side, is beyond me...' is without doubt an emotional response and fully understandable; i might be inclined to say it myself but there is little difference between any team in this league save perhaps QPR but even with them the entire 24 teams are winning mainly on adrenalin and confidence over and above their opponent. It is a fickle thing. We hardly possess much of either but it can change pretty quickly.

Guest CiderPunk

Wouldn't it be easier just to not post? Every post you put on here recently is so ******* negative! :disapointed2se:

We heard you the first time! :whistle2:

Yeah, he does like the sound of his own voice, so to speak...

Guest CiderPunk

That made little sence & i will post what i like when i like thank you very much!

If it made little 'sence' Then how were you able to know how to respond? It makes no sense.

I happen to think we will beat Reading. That is not blind optimism but more a combination of 'law of averages' , home support and something going right for a City team who will do their best to win.

It does not mean, however, that we will have turned a corner.

And Original R, to say 'how anyone can say we will beat a top class Reading side, is beyond me...' is without doubt an emotional response and fully understandable; i might be inclined to say it myself but there is little difference between any team in this league save perhaps QPR but even with them the entire 24 teams are winning mainly on adrenalin and confidence over and above their opponent. It is a fickle thing. We hardly possess much of either but it can change pretty quickly.

Looking at the bookies, it's 7/4 for a home win, a £50 return for a £20 bet?

Just think of the facts, Reading lost on Saturday - and the law of averages dictates we are due some luck and a much needed win. When it comes to the fortress at the Gate and our wonderfully positive fans get behind us, everything finally comes together (as we have looked good in spells) and we get a bit of luck, we'll be there!! Three points here we come!!!

Come on, get behind the lads, you know you want to!!? Please don't under-estimate the part confidence plays with players, especially at home - let's play our part as every positive contribution can only help!!

Looking at the bookies, it's 7/4 for a home win, a £50 return for a £20 bet?

Just think of the facts, Reading lost on Saturday - and the law of averages dictates we are due some luck and a much needed win. When it comes to the fortress at the Gate and our wonderfully positive fans get behind us, everything finally comes together (as we have looked good in spells) and we get a bit of luck, we'll be there!! Three points here we come!!!

Come on, get behind the lads, you know you want to!!? Please don't under-estimate the part confidence plays with players, especially at home - let's play our part as every positive contribution can only help!!

No even better £55 return for a £20 bet

Guest oahgfafaoy

If we are three up by half-time we will win, if not, I fear the worst, we are playing with fear at the moment, c'mon city.

Love it.

The power of positive thinking.

You've got the job of team sports psychologist, mate

Noooooooooooo MIllen will keep his job :dancing6:

It never ceases to amaze me how superficial and fragile a football manager's job is!? If they weren't on significant money my guess is that people would be more tolerant, same as with the players I guess?

Guest catcott_red1

I wouldn't exactly call reading top class and have you ever heard of getting behind the team FFS

Can i please have the lottery numbers for wednesday night !!!!:winner_third_h4h:

On Tuesday, City will beat Reading and will take three points! Take my word for it, the fans will unite, the team will give a determined performance and we will come away with 3 points. Once we have won the game by all means respond to this post - WE WILL BEAT READING, mark my words. Once you pick your winnings up, have a drink on the winnings!!?

Thanks for this advice; now which six numbers do we put on tonight's lottery ticket please? :pray:

Archived