IGNORED

Cracking Week Of Football Ahead

reddogkev

I cannot wait for the game with Reading; tuesday night games are always exciting and seem to be a bit special, as long we can get a bit of an atmosphere going down the gate.

I do expect us to play well on tuesday and attack from the off, with purpose and drive - because I hope a good deal of confidence has been taken from the 2 goals we scored on saturday.

I can see a 2 nil city win. Fingers crossed this one comes in.

Then onto Friday, against the top of the table - which you would like to think will motivate us further. I can see a classic goal scoring draw... perhaps a 2-2.

So 4 pts could await us.

And wednesday also brings us the champs league game, which is always a welcome break from our woes. I'll probably watch the spurs v inter match, which should be bloody brilliant.

So all in all, what a week ahead folks. Hold onto your seats, its gonna be one hell of a ride. And dont forget, support the boys with all the passion you can muster.....

I can't wait either mate!

I haven't put my eggs in any basket yet and consciously made a decision to support the team and Millen up to next Monday.

I'm hoping we will get 4 points and start to build on something. If we don't and we only get a point or less, then i'm afraid i will be in the Millen out camp, as we have to do something or we will start to fall to a position from which we can't recover.

Either way it won't be dull!

Archived