IGNORED

Next 7 Games

Guest MC Risk

Guest MC Risk

after the next 7 games we will have played 20, and the league table will really be taking shape, what does everyone think will be our points position after these.

Middlesbrough a Lose

Preston h win

swansea a draw

leeds a lose

leicester h draw

sheffield utd h win

forest a draw

i make that 8 points and i will be happy with that, will prob mean we are still in bottom 3 but well within sights of the dotted line, with maynard hopefully coming back towards xmas, i think we will have more than enough to stay up come may

after the next 7 games we will have played 20, and the league table will really be taking shape, what does everyone think will be our points position after these.

Middlesbrough a Lose

Preston h win

swansea a draw

leeds a lose

leicester h draw

sheffield utd h win

forest a draw

i make that 8 points and i will be happy with that, will prob mean we are still in bottom 3 but well within sights of the dotted line, with maynard hopefully coming back towards xmas, i think we will have more than enough to stay up come may

8 points would be very disappointing after the last 3 games in which we have drwan with the top team, narowly lost away to a top six club and beaten a top ten team at home.

I would anticipate a much better haul as we seem to be turning a corner. 12 points should be a reasonable expectation though no idea exactly where they will be achieved.

Middlesbrough a Lose

Preston h win

swansea a draw

leeds a lose

leicester h draw

sheffield utd h win

forest a draw

May I suggest that if we only get 8 points from the next 7 games, we are well and truely f orked.

I think a win at Boro next Saturday is entirely possible. They are struggling and managerless. We are on a bit of a roll after the excellent two home performances this week.

By the way, at the start of this week I did forecast a narrow win v Reading and a draw v QPR. (check back through my posts if you don't believe me).

I hope I can keep up my accurate predictions next Saturday.

If I am right and we follow that by beating PNE at home (which I think we will) then we will be pulling out of trouble at last.

Well said, a point or 3 would do nicely at boro!

Think we can take all points in Boro. David James is class and the defence looks ok at the moment. Hopes DH can find the goal soon. Stead is topplayer but he cant do everything alone. QPR goal yesterday was a shitgoal I think, we have to avoid that in the future. But shit happens. Still I think we can climb in the table.

Definitely an easier run of games than lately, though Swansea are good and Forest seem to be turning the corner too- being especially good on home soil. Anyway:

Middlesbrough a Draw

Preston h Win

swansea a Lose

leeds a Draw

leicester h Win

sheffield utd h Win

forest a Draw

That sort of run would get us moving away from the bottom 3 at least.

Guest alwaysbelieve

Middlesbrough a Lose

Preston h win

swansea a draw

leeds a lose

leicester h draw

sheffield utd h win

forest a draw

boro win

preston win

swansea draw

leeds draw

leicester win

sheff utd win

florest draw

i can't see us losing, i think if we play like we have been we wont lose any of these and pick up 15 points leaving us STILL in a relegation scrap

Archived