IGNORED

Championship Top Scorer

Guest red and breakfast

Guest red and breakfast

Was interested to see that the Top Scorer in the Championship is currently Chris Iwelumo!

Would never have put money on that when he was at the gate. Good luck to him - wonder who it would have been if Nicky had been fit? Nicky and Stead up front makes my mouth water!

Was interested to see that the Top Scorer in the Championship is currently Chris Iwelumo!

Would never have put money on that when he was at the gate. Good luck to him - wonder who it would have been if Nicky had been fit? Nicky and Stead up front makes my mouth water!

he was here because he wasn't getting games at wolves and wanted some match practice - I don't think those are ideal circumstances to judge he strengh of a player. Didn't we try to sign him in the summer??

as for a bit of S&M upfront, I can't wait either. Not convinced we will be able to hold onto Nicky past this season, but lets may hay while the sun shines.

Guest Bakes MK2

People need to stop saying Nicky Maynard injury is a lot worse than the club are leading on. Good news is he is fine, he clearly admitted this on the bristol city player interview couple months back. I saw him last weekend walking around Cabot circus with his g/f smiling, and walking fine. Guys he will be back soon scoring goals with Stead. HAPPY DAYS

I keep hearing rumours that the maynard injury is worse than the club is telling us. I really hope not but believe what you want.

The rumours were true, but that was back in July before his op.

Unfortunately the rumour keeps reappearing and people believe it's stillnvalid, which it no longer is

Archived