IGNORED

A Cracking Result

Red Robin

fAIR PLAYS TO THE MANAGEMENT AND LADS TODAY.

I must say I thought a derinate home win,however I hold my hands up and say WOW.

Lets be honest how many can honestly say we would win today after the dire performances in the past.

Let alone to win 4-1 away.

However promotion and championships are won playing consistantly over 42 games not just a few good performaces.

City have to learn to beat the average and bad teams in this division to achieve

this is the test.

Well donelads but it needs to be done week in week out if we are going to get anything from the season.

Wull done Luke and Lee Miller for scoring long may it continue.

Lets just pray this is the turning point.

:Party27: :clap::clap::D:clap:

Guest KingswoodRed
fAIR PLAYS TO THE MANAGEMENT AND LADS TODAY.

I must say I thought a derinate home win,however I hold my hands up and say WOW.

Lets be honest how many can honestly say we would win today after the dire performances in the past.

Let alone to win 4-1 away.

However promotion and championships are won playing consistantly over 42 games not just a few good performaces.

City have to learn to beat the average and bad teams in this division to achieve

this is the test.

Well donelads but it needs to be done week in week out if we are going to get anything from the season.

Wull done Luke and Lee Miller for scoring long may it continue.

Lets just pray this is the turning point.

:Party27:  :clap:  :D  :clap:  :clap:

I have to say I agree.

I for one am glad, and have to say surprised at todays result.

I so hope we can kick on from here and use todays result as a platform.

My heart says yes lets do it and go on and win the league.

My Bristol City head says we have beaten a top 4 side, now lets lose to a bottom 4 side soon. :clap:

I will enjoy this feeling while it lasts though aided by lager and red wine :clap:

Archived