IGNORED

Leeds Saturday

craigBCFC

I for one can't wait for Leeds away on Saturday, I think its going to be a cracking atmosphere and hopefully we would have sold out our allocation. As unpredictable as we are I think we have a decent chance of picking up something from them. Would like to see Pittman get a run out, anyone else looking forward to it?

Guest Bristolface

Me and two mates are on the early train out of Temple meads, then staying over the night. I got a feeling we are going to rob them and take all 3points

I for one can't wait for Leeds away on Saturday, I think its going to be a cracking atmosphere and hopefully we would have sold out our allocation. As unpredictable as we are I think we have a decent chance of picking up something from them. Would like to see Pittman get a run out, anyone else looking forward to it?

Really looking forward to the game too, my first away game ( I know awful supporter glory hunter etc..) even though I'll spend most of the day on the coach should be a good atmosphere and be great if we can get a decent result. Don't see Pitman starting unless he gets a goal against the swans seeing as is a away game?

Guest Ashton Kate

Am really looking forward to the Leeds game and it was one of the first games I checked when the fixture list came out. There will be 5 of us travelling up by car. Cmon you Reds .................... WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

Si, do us a favour. Can you tell Rhinowhite on your site what a total and utter penis he is, and assist him from removing his head from his own arse? Let him know his maths are fine, but the **** obviously never eats or drinks anything in a two day stay away and a night out. Also remind him of Leeds home attendances the year you were relegated from the Championship...

I'd do it all myself, but someone says I need to post umpteen posts in the kids forum before I'm deemed man enough to enter the main one ;-)

:laugh: what site is that??

Archived