IGNORED

Trundle's Fallout With Johnson

Guest Red Onion

I don't have any particular interest in Posh and GJ but I do read League 1 and 2 pages on BBC Sports. There happened to be a headline about Posh on league 1. Hard to miss.

oh yeah I forgot you look out for your other team Rovers results aswell.

I done a thread on this last week, what made me laugh then and some comments now is ppl having ago for players wearings hats, you watch Sky Sports news up and down the country nearley every player is sporting head gear, 10.am at failand this time of year i would be wearing a hat and me thermals. I say again like i said last week i think more and more stories like this will come out about Johnson. Trundles goal against CP, makes the miliion pound we spent on him money well spent imo the feeling when that goal went in will alway be remembered in my household.

interested to know do you also agree with RR's latest revelation that for the past 4 years KM has kept his head down (because of his children at school in Nailsea) so basically picking up his pay cheque with no input?

not sure what the hell that has to do with this thread or my last post?

But no I don't agree with what you have said? All managers and assistants have different views on players and how they like their football played. Johnson had his views and it was no shock that as soon as Millen took over last season as Caretaker he straight away changed a number of things such as players picked and tactics and he did the same when Coppell went. Millen is his own man.

not sure what the hell that has to do with this thread or my last post?

But no I don't agree with what you have said? All managers and assistants have different views on players and how they like their football played. Johnson had his views and it was no shock that as soon as Millen took over last season as Caretaker he straight away changed a number of things such as players picked and tactics and he did the same when Coppell went. Millen is his own man.

it was RR's revelation not mine, probably designed to give KM a get out of jail free card from the failures of the past 2 years.

Archived