Fontaine

Mccalister

Adomah

Elliot

Johnson

Campbell Ryce

Stead

Pitman

Id have pitman in over haynes as he's looked quite good when he's been on the field recently, id also have Ribiero over Skuse for the simple reason that Skuse wasn't too great when played in that position last and instead have him on the bench to come on later in the game.

James

Ribiero

Caulker

Fontaine

Mccalister

Adomah

Elliot

Johnson

Campbell Ryce

Stead

Pitman

Id have pitman in over haynes as he's looked quite good when he's been on the field recently, id also have Ribiero over Skuse for the simple reason that Skuse wasn't too great when played in that position last and instead have him on the bench to come on later in the game.

Skuse to start instead of Ribs. I think he is the more solid option to begin with and Ribs probably offers more options from the bench if needed later in the game.

Pitman looks likely to get a goal soon - un fortunate not to get something up at Leeds and it's only a matter of time for him i hope.

Possibly move Haynes out wide, but not sure about having him on the left and wouldn't move Adomah for obvious reason that he is probably our most consistant performer so far along with Stead.

James

Ribiero

Caulker

Fontaine

Mccalister

Adomah

Elliot

Johnson

Campbell Ryce

Stead

Pitman

Mostly agree. I'd have Ribs in for sure and I definitely want to see Pitman given a run of games now.

Not sure about JCR or Rose, probably go for Rose as he puts in the odd potentially devastating low cross that Pitman could thrive on.

Hard to drop JCR though as he hasn't done much wrong but feel that Rose is more likely to do something to positively affect the game.

The inclusion of Pitman and Ribeiro is more important though and their presence on the pitch from the start would have a positive effect on the crowd as well.

Got a feeling it might be this -

James

Skuse

Caulker

Fontaine

Mccalister

Adomah

Elliot

Johnson

Rose

Stead

Haynes

Can't imagine he will change too much, Rose contributed more in 10 minutes against Leeds than JRC did in the entire match. Think Millen will want to keep it tight so thats why I think Haynes will play so he can drop back into the midfield if we are under pressure to make a 5 man midfield but still has the threat of pace throughout the team. Just my opinion.

James

Ribiero

Caulker

Fontaine

Mccalister

Adomah

Elliot

Johnson

Campbell Ryce

Stead

Pitman

I'd like to see Brett start. He has obviously has been working on his fitness and looks sharper than he did in September. Ribs in at the back. I don't like the idea of Stead up on his own. He is good enough but sometimes he is relied on too much and ends up completely knackered. Danny Rose has been brilliant on the opposite wing to Albert and makes some superb crosses for Brett to drive home.

James

Ribiero

Caulker

Fontaine

Mccalister

Adomah

Elliot

Johnson

Campbell Ryce

Stead

Pitman

100% agree with this team and the reasons for it. Keep Skuse back to help stifle any late onslaughts against us. Pitman deserves another chance and in pre match warm ups he strikes the ball harder than anyone else in the team. He, as was the case with Maynard when he started, just needs that first goal to kick on and be a real asset to the squad. Hope it happens Saturday.

Guest MC Risk

James

Ribiero

Caulker

Fontaine

Mccalister

Adomah

Elliot

Johnson

Campbell Ryce

Stead

Pitman

your team is absolutely spot on for me....i like haynes as a player....but he is not a striker and needs to be taken out of the firing line, pitman should start, he is a goalscorer who attracted attention of premier league and championship scouts so needs to be given a chance....

for me ribeiro has to play right back was so impressed with him last season

Got a feeling it might be this -

James

Skuse

Caulker

Fontaine

Mccalister

Adomah

Elliot

Johnson

Rose

Stead

Haynes

I expect this will be the starting line up, too.

Carey out will obviously see one enforced change, I also think Rose will come in provided he came through the U21 game ok, and I just doubt KM will make 3 changes, so expect Haynes to be preferred to Pitman.

My choice would see both Skuse and Pitman start, but I'm not sure whether Rose or JCR is much of a difference, to be honest....

4-2-3-1 formation!

James

Ribiero

Caulker

Fontaine

McAllister

Elliott

Skuse

Adomah

Johnson

Campbell-Ryse

Stead

Interesting one this. It would be something I would have liked to have seen tried pre-season, but changing formation when we hit a good run of form isn't ideal. It's an interesting formation and I have seen it fail and be tremendous (England). We deffo have the players to fit it, but in the championship, you may get caught out in midfield. Liking the attacking idea though.

Guest alwaysbelieve

My team..

James

Skuse

Caulks

Fonts

Macca

JCR

Johnson

Elliot

Albert

Stead

Pitman

It will be...

James

Hunt

Caulks

Fonts

Macca

JCR

Johnson

Elliot

Albert

Stead

Haynes

Couldn't agree more with this.

Don't agree with Hunt, he's not match sharp as showed against Leeds! Would prefer Riberio all day but I suppose they both need a proper chance at some point! Would like to see Hunt prove the doubters wrong just can't see it personally!

Guest chris1986

...................James...............................

..........Ribs.....Caulker.....Fonts...................

..Skuse................................Mcallister......

.............Jonhson.......Elliot......................

..Adomah...............................Rose........

....................Stead..........................

James

Ribiero

Caulker

Fontaine

Mccalister

Adomah

Elliot

Johnson

Campbell Ryce

Stead

Pitman

Skuse ahead of Ribs for me aswell, but would defienetly give Pitman a chance from the start, Haynes and his pace is always good in the last fithteen when tired legs come into play.

Guest Pemburthy

4-2-3-1 formation!

James

Ribiero

Caulker

Fontaine

McAllister

Elliott

Skuse

Adomah

Johnson

Campbell-Ryse

Stead

McCallister still a weak link would like to see Edwards play! Johnson has had another chance done very little for me in last couple and I would put Pitman in with Stead at home any day of the week at the moment and two is my preferred number up front at home or your sending a premature message to the other team (I.E. we don't expect to win). JCR like his attitude (as I do Haynes) but inconsistent, Rose for me this week.

As much as i like Skuse as a player, we need to be giving Ribs a chance in a situation like this. To be honest, if he doesn't play he will essentially be 4th choice right back and might as well leave

Other than that, Pitman in for Haynes (provided more of a goal threat in the 15 minutes he was on the pitch last week than Haynes had the whole match) and Rose on the left wing (provides better balance)

Guest Pemburthy

Same as team that started second half yesterday as we are unlikely to find a replacement for McCallister by then! Only other doubt is Stead so Clarkson for him.

James

Ribeiro

McCallister

Fontaine

Caulker

Elliot

Skuse

Adomah

Rose

Stead

Pitman

Bench.