IGNORED

When Was Marvin's Last 1st Team Appearance?

x3widRacin

Guest Dolman Moaner
we've just scored 9 goals in 2 games and you ask about that useless twonk  :Sleep12:

Five of those against a Downs league side who also happened to put two past us !

Lita has had a lot more opportunities in the first team than Brown and hasn't

really fulfilled that early promise either.

I'd be ###### off if I was rotting in the reserves being about 5th choice striker too.

When has Marvin ever been given an extended run of games when he has been included in the squad ? never that's when.

Even when he was regularly popping the goals in for the reserves.

Guest spanish fly

just that - scoring for the reserves against rubbish opposition. The guy can't play, Wilson sees that, Barlow sees that, the people who go to the reserves see that but the people who never see him think he ought to be in the team - sigh :clap:

Guest Dolman Moaner
just that - scoring for the reserves against rubbish opposition. The guy can't play, Wilson sees that, Barlow sees that, the people who go to the reserves see that but the people who never see him think he ought to be in the team  - sigh  :clap:

How do you know that I don't regularly watch the reserves then ?

As the reserves are the next team down from the first team, what else is he supposed to do ?

In my opinion (are we still allowed to have one) he has not regularly been given a chance to prove himself in the senior team.

How do you know that I don't regularly watch the reserves then ?

As the reserves are the next team down from the first team, what else is he supposed to do ?

In my opinion (are we still allowed to have one) he has not regularly been given a chance to prove himself in the senior team.

Doesn't even have to be your opinion dolman, as per this thread we have proven it to be fact. He hasn't played in over a year and a half for our first team, so as you say he certainly has not gotten the chance.

Guest spanish fly

Lita and Brown have consistently scored in the reserves but have shown little ability when given their chances in the first team squad - very few agreed - but surely that is because the likes of Peacock, Roberts, Miller and dare I say Matthews are so much better.

My comments regarding those that have little knowledge of the team are directed accross the pond to those who have NEVER seen any of our players and yet still beleive they know more than our manager. Those that regularly see players have every right to suggest an opinion as to who may or may not be the better players.

To those accross the pond, your interest in City, indeed in an alien game called football, is touching and your terminology as to play and set pieces endearing, but please your understanding of the best game in the world - an opinion I know you do not share - is far far short of....................................

Lita and Brown have consistently scored in the reserves but have shown little ability when given their chances in the first team squad.

Hang on a minute. Thjat's rubbish. Lita's probably got a better first team goal ratio for every minute he's on the pitch than any other player at the club. Provided he gets the chance in the coming year or two, he'll be class. I suspect Marvin Brown is less likely to succeed, however.

Archived