IGNORED

Suarez Admits Ashton Gate Convinced Him

Chivs

I see that Luis Suarez has joined Liverpool from Ajax for £23M.

I wonder if Ashton Gate was the last English ground that he played at?? And scored at? :(

They say Sno came back because of the standing ovation. If only we'd all stood up for Suarez. worship2.gif

:)

I wonder if Ashton Gate was the last English ground that he played at?? And scored at? :(

They say Sno came back because of the standing ovation. If only we'd all stood up for Suarez. worship2.gif

This is a great post. Can' think of anything useful to say but didn't want it to go unreplied.:)

We should of given him a standing ovation because he was their best player on that night not Sno

:)

This is a great post. Can' think of anything useful to say but didn't want it to go unreplied.:)

Why thank you. Philosophers ask "If a person claps on a forum can you hear him?". Well no, so thanks for the reply. rolleyes.gif

I do remember Suarez (whom I had no previous knowledge of) on the night and thought "He's a bit tidy". Mind you, I can't recall who he was up against but it was probably Carey, Fontaine, a leftback and a rightback (innovative football defensive line-up that we have since abandoned)....

On that night the person who stood out for me was the Sno lookalike (whose name I cannot recall) in the middle. He was kind of a playmaker, superb passing, great energy. Another standing ovation gone begging. doh.gif

Sulejami mate. We were taught a lesson that night.

Why thank you. Philosophers ask "If a person claps on a forum can you hear him?". Well no, so thanks for the reply. rolleyes.gif

I do remember Suarez (whom I had no previous knowledge of) on the night and thought "He's a bit tidy". Mind you, I can't recall who he was up against but it was probably Carey, Fontaine, a leftback and a rightback (innovative football defensive line-up that we have since abandoned)....

On that night the person who stood out for me was the Sno lookalike (whose name I cannot recall) in the middle. He was kind of a playmaker, superb passing, great energy. Another standing ovation gone begging. doh.gif

Archived