IGNORED

Gas Game

Guest edtheciderhead

Guest edtheciderhead

seeing as birghton was to expensive (although it would have been woth it now) i decided to go in the bury end this afternoon. £1 not really surprising for what i was about see or so i thought!!1-0 gas on 50 mins brilliant strike form haldane. form the ###### view we got i didn't even know it was an own goal but who cares then just as me and my mate were leaving the bury right wound up for a long throw and one of the bury players stabbed the ball in the back of the net.as i already knew the brighton score this capped off my day and i went ###### mental.well worth the quid i paid and excellent day all in all.

seeing as birghton was to expensive (although it would have been woth it now) i decided to go in the bury end this afternoon. £1 not really surprising for what i was about see or so i thought!!1-0 gas on 50 mins brilliant strike form haldane. form the ###### view we got i didn't even know it was an own goal but who cares then just as me and my mate were leaving the bury right wound up for a long throw and one of the bury players stabbed the ball in the back of the net.as i already knew the brighton score this capped off my day and i went ###### mental.well worth the quid i paid and excellent day all in all.

Sounds like a great day out!!! :how funny: :how funny: :how funny:

Guest BridgyRed

Me and my mates did this last year when the gas played york. York won 1.0 and rovers had an equaliser disallowed in the last minute. Brilliant :clap:

Archived