IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Swansea

Guest CITYRED

Guest shire_redz

couldn't agree more...hope rather than expectation!

Scotty now speaking of the depth of the Swansea squad...where's the depth in ours? And in a competitive business how poor is it that we can't compete on resources with Swansea? There's only one person to blame for that..but we can't criticise him...

Nail on the head.

couldn't agree more...hope rather than expectation!

Scotty now speaking of the depth of the Swansea squad...where's the depth in ours? And in a competitive business how poor is it that we can't compete on resources with Swansea? There's only one person to blame for that..but we can't criticise him...

This aint anything new, this has been on the cardss as soon as bloody Johnson didnt immediatly strengthen after the pray off season. Most of this squad should have gone by now. The managers concerned MUST have worked that out SURELY to ****?????

i am so mad, ive stuck at home after an operation and im listening to another terrible performance, had a guts full this season, its getting beyond the joke now! Is this team incapable of putting on a half decent displays at ashton gate this season! Ironic how the lub have reduced the price of season tickets next season, I should bloody hope so because we will be playing hartlepool and leyton orient at this rate! grrrrrrrrr

I hope you feel better now that you have got that off your chest.

I know exactly how you feel buddy.

Guest Tom_BcFC

I'm signed off work with depression at the mo. This ******* shit does not help my recovery one tiny bit. Is demoralising to say the least........

I think your better off looking for a new club to follow mate because City will only make you feel worse!!

Though on a more serious note I hope you do become better soon :)

havanatopic, its not big and its not clever, but having witnessed some of the "performances" I can truly understand why there is booing..specially home games.

As to getting rid of Millen, agreed we cant get rid of, but who in their right mind, half decent would come here? This side has been crippled by Johnson, Coppell & now Millen

Surely we were not this bad under Johnson.. Forget Coppell he was here for a blink of an eye and don't forget we have a lot of new players now. Sorry but 6 months in we should be doing way better than this under Millen; he is going to take even more flak because he sets himself up for it by not buying the essential players we need and and instead signing players for other positions. He can hardly use the excuse we cannot find em can he? Sorry but I cannot have sympathy for the obvious mistakes he continues to make week in and week out.

i might just do that bucks :laugh:, or go and watch the might Arbroath, at least there top of there league, scottish div 3 that is :laugh:

Steve, thats going a wee bit too far mate. Dundee at least have stands at the ground. No bugger goes these days, but hell....

I hope you feel better now that you have got that off your chest.

I know exactly how you feel buddy.

Haha, thanks mate! Don't mind losing to better teams as long as we play 100% and doing everything in their power to get something from the game, thats all i ask! Why doesnt he just send them out to WIN? if we lose we lose at least we can't have a go at them for not having a proper go!

Surely we were not this bad under Johnson.. Forget Coppell he was here for a blink of an eye and don't forget we have a lot of new players now. Sorry but 6 months in we should be doing way better than this under Millen; he is going to take even more flak because he sets himself up for it by not buying the essential players we need and and instead signing players for other positions. He can hardly use the excuse we cannot find em can he? Sorry but I cannot have sympathy for the obvious mistakes he continues to make week in and week out.

In Johnsons last days we were every bit as bad, but it COULD have been different. bloody Johnson didnt sign any Championship standard players, and stuck with his League 1 team in the main. Few if any are real Championship material. Coppell's signings were shite as well. Millen seems unable to change things if they go tits up, like Tinnion when he did the job, briefly, and equally cluelessly

I think your better off looking for a new club to follow mate because City will only make you feel worse!!

Though on a more serious note I hope you do become better soon :)

Cheers mate, appreciated. As for watching shite, we as City fans are used to it by now hey! :rolleyes::rofl2br:

Guest shire_redz

JUST TO TOP IT OFF HAYNES HAS SCORED AGAIN! I have just about had enough of this season!

I've a feeling that Millen may offer to throw in the towel in the VERY near future...absolutely no signs of turning this shambles around.

I've a feeling that Millen may offer to throw in the towel in the VERY near future...absolutely no signs of turning this shambles around.

What ever you think of him, I don't think Millen will leave us in the shit by leaving now.

He may well resign at the end of the season.

Well thats ANOTHER shit, gutless, clueless, hopeless, inept, and useless game for the overrated overpaid "players" and another tactical masterclass from KM. WELL DONE boys, WELL DONE........ I am sooooooooooooooooooo impressed.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats ANOTHER shit, gutless, clueless, hopeless, inept, and useless game for the overrated overpaid "players" and another tactical masterclass from KM. WELL DONE boys, WELL DONE........ I am sooooooooooooooooooo impressed.

Not happy then.. ha ha :innocent06:

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see what you mean, but leaving now would not help us.

Mart, I aint even convinced of him staying would help. We look so toothless its incredible. I am seriously worried League 1 beckons as it did till Johnson got the flick. no goals in FIVE games. they dont even play consistently one way or other...

This lot look doomed, unless SOMEBODY can motivate their idle asses..

Mart, I aint even convinced of him staying would help. We look so toothless its incredible. I am seriously worried League 1 beckons as it did till Johnson got the flick. no goals in FIVE games. they dont even play consistently one way or other...

If we lose at Deepdale I might have to re-appraise. Surely we cannot lose to Preston?.. can we? i suspect it'll be a bore draw and we will struggle on.

If we lose at Deepdale I might have to re-appraise. Surely we cannot lose to Preston?.. can we? i suspect it'll be a bore draw and we will struggle on.

mate I went to the Palace game. We looked capable of holding up in defence, but midfield was inferior to Palaces (who with more confidence could have over run ours) and up front we were ****** SHOCKING. We did work hard, closed down and looked a team. we cant even do that for more than one game at a time FFS. someone on Twentypences show said he looked like a scratch team with the poor passing. Now I think about it, that guy was right, cos thats what we're like

I agree, but who are you going to get in at this stage of the season to manage a team going down ??

Any change of management would screw us up even more than we are now.

If we have to go down, then so be it. At least we can negotiate a decent contract with a manager then.

I agree, but who are you going to get in at this stage of the season to manage a team going down ??

Any change of management would screw us up even more than we are now.

If we have to go down, then so be it. At least we can negotiate a decent contract with a manager then.

Some logic in there Mart, but its Bristol City we're talking about, be ANOTHER nine seasons before we get it together to create a winning team. I dont know if SL or the club can afford to do that.

If I'm truly honest it is shocking Bristol cant produce two sides regularly competing for promotion in their respective divisions. both clubs are a shambles. there is **** all point hiding the fact. Both teams could and should be competing in the top 10 to 12 sides in their respective divisions. both consistently appoint impact managers, or rank amateurs for the post.

Quite literally one of the most ridiculous things Ive ever heard, if correct.

2-0 and it sounds like a stuffing.

Millen is gutless, the players are gutless, and the team as a whole are gutless. Its not a one off, its most home games. People criticised Johnson (myself included), however at least we were tough to beat at home (apart from towards the end).

Yes, I said it and stand buy it, but like a brazil midfielder, what I said has been taken out of context by a poor translator

What I said a few months ago, (which I stand by) was that this season has been more entertaining overall, we've stuffed as many teams as we've been stuffed by, but this season there has been a number of games when we have gone at teams and attacked. Some we have won and some we lost, but I'd rather lose after going for it, than turn up, defend for 90 minutes and get stuffed, reading away an example, we turned up and ripped into them, we lost the game but I'd rather lose after having a go,

This season we have won a few games, 2 and 3-0 'which was a unknown scoreline, and there has been a few memorable games.

Whereas over then previous 12/18 months we produced some of the dullest football I've ever seen, which could be compared to the Pulis and Osman eras.

Of course all this was based on comments made a couple of months ago and there is no doubt since QPR that it not been great. But overall I stand by my comment.

Agree, disagree I don't mind......just have a view point, just don't do what some others do and grab a quote and then bring it up weeks later in a unrelated manner in the style of a sun reporter.

Yes, I said it and stand buy it, but like a brazil midfielder, what I said has been taken out of context by a poor translator

What I said a few months ago, (which I stand by) was that this season has been more entertaining overall, we've stuffed as many teams as we've been stuffed by, but this season there has been a number of games when we have gone at teams and attacked. Some we have won and some we lost, but I'd rather lose after going for it, than turn up, defend for 90 minutes and get stuffed, reading away an example, we turned up and ripped into them, we lost the game but I'd rather lose after having a go,

This season we have won a few games, 2 and 3-0 'which was a unknown scoreline, and there has been a few memorable games.

Whereas over then previous 12/18 months we produced some of the dullest football I've ever seen, which could be compared to the Pulis and Osman eras.

Of course all this was based on comments made a couple of months ago and there is no doubt since QPR that it not been great. But overall I stand by my comment.

Agree, disagree I don't mind......just have a view point, just don't do what some others do and grab a quote and then bring it up weeks later in a unrelated manner in the style of a sun reporter.

really? I dont think so mate....if this was the case, we would be higher then we actually are. Our home form is shocking this season.

Give me dull home draws and scrappy 1-0 wins any day now. All this excitement is to much.

Archived