IGNORED

City Vs. Leeds Match Thread

Ron

Yet again, amazingly all the other results go for us. We could really have been even more in the shite than we already are.

...............but can we rely on this happening week after week?

We now seem to be in the relegation dogfight, and are likely to be in the same position for the rest of the season. My bigest worry is that since Chritstmas we have absolutely no home form. I don't know about fortress Ashton Gate, it looks more like a bouncy castle at the moment!

Well i would if city were having a decent season and in top six, but its just embarrassing to watch us in this state. We are so bad and nothing has been done by millen bar from dodgy signings and 1 good loan. Worst football since league 1.

Fickle idiot

Name the dodgy signings? PArt time glory hunting ****

Poor league position YES

Worst football? Rewind 12 month

Very disappointing, first half was dire... but much improved in second half with Albert on, -another day & the chances created in second half could easily have earned a share of the points... & although it wouldve been totally unjust but if that 'another day' was exceptional we could even have stolen all three points... thems the breaks ;)

We've got a real problem with wayward passes & losing the ball too easily.... must be catching though cos Leeds did a bit of that themselves in latter stages.. We couldve had a draw though without a doubt.

(still, at least the Gas got us a good result !! :) )

ps... Welcome back Nicky, things will get better, comfortably mid-table by May imo..

Good and unlucky City in the second half :disapointed2se: A lot of shots on targets, but the ball didn't want to enter.... :bored:

Shame for the stupid defensive mistake that give them the second gol... but then we dominated and created so much, that a draw would have been deserved...unfortunately, we didn't score....

Fantastic match for Albert, happy to see Nicky back....and I hope Carey's nose injury is not so bad...

One of the reasons given for not getting rid of Millen is that with a new manager we might perform even worse. Today's perfomance has been shoddy. Well surely it's about risk management and if we carry on as we are then there's a strong risk we will be in the relegation zone. Weigh this up against the upheaval of bringing in a new manager; could we do worse? Not really. Could we do better? I reckon. Obviously it's a different club but look what a change of manager's done on Merseyside. Which is a greater risk? Sacking Millie or getting in a new manager? If I was SL I'd be having my people talk to Chris Hughton now, not looking around in May.

One of the reasons given for not getting rid of Millen is that with a new manager we might perform even worse. Today's perfomance has been shoddy. Well surely it's about risk management and if we carry on as we are then there's a strong risk we will be in the relegation zone. Weigh this up against the upheaval of bringing in a new manager; could we do worse? Not really. Could we do better? I reckon. Obviously it's a different club but look what a change of manager's done on Merseyside. Which is a greater risk? Sacking Millie or getting in a new manager? If I was SL I'd be having my people talk to Chris Hughton now, not looking around in May.

Perhaps SL is one step ahead already. Much more of this yo yo football and it'll look like a very sensible hedge.

Archived