IGNORED

Scunthrope

bs3

Well I didn't think we would get much from last night but it is still another defeat and one game closer to relegation which I think the form we are in is going to happen.

Next week anything less than a win against Scunny would not be acceptable ,if we do lose it surleythe time for Milen to go. Imagine the atmosphere if we do lose, SL must act for me its a must win gae for him I know its a over used cleche but if we can't beat S****hrope at home what chance have we really got of beating anyone else and staying up.

Well I didn't think we would get much from last night but it is still another defeat and one game closer to relegation which I think the form we are in is going to happen.

Next week anything less than a win against Scunny would not be acceptable ,if we do lose it surleythe time for Milen to go. Imagine the atmosphere if we do lose, SL must act for me its a must win gae for him I know its a over used cleche but if we can't beat S****hrope at home what chance have we really got of beating anyone else and staying up.

Couldn't agree more - not beating S****horpe will be the final straw for me.

First we had Leicster, now S****hrope. What next, Whatferd?.... Sorry, couldn't resist

I have to hold my hands up on this one I forgot about Watford , I should have said if we lose to Watford and lose to Scunny I think my case for sacking Kieth we even be stronger.

Frustrating as it is, we cannot turn the clock back. We are where we are. Getting rid of Keith before we are safe from relegation would be a massive and enormously stupid gamble. Look at what happened when GJ came in. Surely we stand a much better chance of avoiding relegation if we all back Keith.

Guest BristolRed11

I think we'll be ok..we were unlucky last night!! conceding in stoppage time due to a lucky deflection to set up the goal was disappioting,,but we have to look foward to Watford. Their not doing very well atm anyway...they havent got a win since the 15th January. So..maybe we can get something for that game and then we defiently need to beat s****horpe but im fairly confident that city will get out of this. :city:

Frustrating as it is, we cannot turn the clock back. We are where we are. Getting rid of Keith before we are safe from relegation would be a massive and enormously stupid gamble. Look at what happened when GJ came in. Surely we stand a much better chance of avoiding relegation if we all back Keith.

It's a zero sum game because if we keep Keith or get rid of him - for a better manager before the end of the season - we'll probably get the same amount of points with either manager option given the players available.

if we can get a point at watford then great but next week against scunny is a massive 6 pointer and a must win game for us, we really need a big crowd to get behind the team!!!

Archived