IGNORED

Well Done Dw!

Bristol Boy

Before anyone starts saying, I told you so or accuses me and others on this forum of being two faced, let's look at what's happened.

We played with pace up front in CR , pace out wide in KA & AB AND, this is the really clever bit...........put TWO (Not One or None) Midfielders in the team who could pass to them and bingo, we score goals and, b*gger me, we win!!

Look back at the postings lots of us have made and you'll see CR up front and LW in CENTRAL midfield.

It's great that we won, but without wishing to seem churlish, it's a bl*0dy shame DW didn't see things like this 6/7 games ago.

Wel done DW for dropping TB who hasn't been doing it so far this season and leaving the pacier CW in at full back instead of playing Micky Bell.

I can't see how you can change things for Barnsley, apart from LP in for LM or on the subs bench.

Lee Peacock to come in and play upfront with Roberts? That's probably one of the worst changes you could make. Not only was Miller excellent today, but he brought the best out in Robbo.

In fairness to the bloke he has popped in ten goals so I would think a place on the bench at least!

In fairness to the bloke he has popped in ten goals so I would think a place on the bench at least!

Sure, a place on the bench!

Though I would argue football is a team game, and playing Lee Peacock upfront at the moment with Christian Robert's is not the best thing for the team. Miller and Robert's were excellent today, and it shouldn't be changed.

Archived