IGNORED

What The Hell?

Port Said Red

The goalkeeper punted the ball back upfield and it was "incoming" as they were about to join the celebration. You can see the ball in the second pic as Fontaine goes to control it.

The goalkeeper punted the ball back upfield and it was "incoming" as they were about to join the celebration. You can see the ball in the second pic as Fontaine goes to control it.

Oh that's a relief. I thought they were just acting like a right pair of ####### :)

Wow, can you do my Spot the Ball comp next week please :worship2:

The celebration was great, something about Marv's driving.

Well spotted, however, Lewins reaction to a football falling from the sky is a little worrying :)

I thought it looked like Scotty's celebration vrs Boro in the FA cup... That was my first thought on seeing it!

Looked like he was 'driving' initially but could well have just have been a Scotty-type celebration.

Did he do a ping-pong one last season ?

Archived