IGNORED

Next Seasons Away Kit

Guest BASSO

away kit  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest BASSO

i have listed all the away shirts i have seen us wearing although i have probably missed a few, what colours would you like us to have next season?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm sure the FA directive now, is that the away kit, should be worn in predomently one colour, which in our case has been, Red shirt, red shorts, red socks or all white kit. I don't think very often we get to wear different colour shorts to the shirts.

Kits in previous years-

86-87 White, Red Trim

87-88 White, Red Trim

88-89 Yellow, Green Trim

89-90 Yellow, Green Trim

90-92 Lime Green, Dark Green Trim

91-92 Lime Green, Dark Green Trim

92-93 Purple, Lime Trim

93-94 ?

94-95 Purple, Lime Trim

95-96 Purple, Lime Trim

96-97 White, Black Collar

97-98 White, Black Collar

98-99 Yellow, Green Collar

99-00 White, Black Trim

00-01 White, Red Collar

01-02 Black and Dark Green

02-03 Yellow, Green Trim

03-04 White, Black Trim

04-05 White, Black and Red Band

05-06 Champange, Sky Blue Trim

06-07 White, Black Trim

07-08 Black, White Trim

08-09 White, Red Trim

09-10 Black, White Trim

10-11 White, Red Trim

Guest BASSO

If not yellow and green then purple and lime.

Vote with your money - if it's another bland white/black/red combination then I won't be buying, I dunno bout the rest of you guys though? :dunno:

I haven't bought an away shirt since our 1st season in this league, they're too similar these days, I think adidas put a big emphasis on keeping costs down by using popular colours and by manufacturing as many as possible. The clubs priority is shifting them all especially at this time of year its obvious they still have a load of aways still to clear by the way they've slashed prices.

Black looks ok with a pair of Jeans, but on the pitch, imho it's hard to pick out. It also makes the players seem smaller in stature.

Are people basing what kit they want for themselves to wear, or for the good of the team? Red has been proven as the colour that wins most football matches, with white and blue coming second.

How about white with purple adidas trim? Similar to Real Madrids from 2008, and a third kit in purple with white Adidas trim?

spanish-teams-adidas-07-08-real-madrid-home.jpg

image_26486.jpg

Regardless of what kit is chosen, does anyone else think our badge looks bloody woefull? The design and the cheap looking white background, looks like some primary school kid has designed it. It doesn't look too bad with a red background though, like this...

bristol_city_logo.gif

Bring back the Robin...Or at least give us back our proper badge like this one...

brand.gif

Regardless of what kit is chosen, does anyone else think our badge looks bloody woefull? The design and the cheap looking white background, looks like some primary school kid has designed it. It doesn't look too bad with a red background though, like this...

bristol_city_logo.gif

Bring back the Robin...Or at least give us back our proper badge like this one...

brand.gif

No :bruce_h4h:

It stays in the 70's/80's.

Black looks ok with a pair of Jeans, but on the pitch, imho it's hard to pick out. It also makes the players seem smaller in stature.

I thought black was supposed to be slimming? Damion Stewart I'm sure will be in favour....

What about that bright pink that a few team wear , Everton. :wub:

if not then puple is good. please no more black/white combos. Black & white looks smart but is sooo boring now.

Archived