IGNORED

Fair Weather Whingers

Guest 1948

So what happened to the fair weather whingers - i see Red Goblin takes all the credit for yesterdays result : Wilson listened to all my whinging....

Get a life.

Danny is the best manager we have had for years - recognised by his peers who all rate him.

Yesterdays result came from no Peacock !! we looked better shape + Wilkshire in his natural role.

No more whinging - get behind the lads + Danny

it is funny how all the whinging was for danny to play that team

he did against brighton with the players in the postions he did.

ie, drop butler, play big kev on the wing, play wilkshire in the

middle with tins, play roberts, drop burnell all what we have been

crying out for now that team won 4-1 justified whinging i think :clap:

now if danny sticks to that side we will kick on and do well, sometimes

a bit of whinging does the world of good... :clap:

So what happened to the fair weather whingers - i see Red Goblin takes all the credit for yesterdays result : Wilson listened to all my whinging....

Get a life.

Danny is the best manager we have had for years - recognised by his peers who all rate him.

Yesterdays result came from no Peacock !!  we looked better shape + Wilkshire in his natural role.

Yeah STop WIngign And Get Behind The Team We Got F.A Cup Game COming Up COme On Ladzzzzzzzzzzz

Agree with Cider head.

Whinging or moaning maybe, but the majority of posts are constructive and put forward an alternative to tatics and team selection that until yesterday had produced very little in terms of results and entertainment.

I wholehartedly congratulate Wilson and the team. A brave and positive selection and performance, something I am able to comment on because it HAPPENED (no maybe about it) also his post match comments made more sense than in recent interviews. He acknowledged that whilst a very good result, City need to grab hold of the division, something that as Brsitol Boy has mentioned should have happenned six or so games ago.

Make no mistake in my view Wilson is at a cross roads, yesterdays team selection showed that, he and the team desperatly needed that result. I want him to be a manager that we talk foundly of in years to come and not another manager that could not deliver.

And just remeber everybody except the gasheads and apposing teams fans that visit this forum want City to win and be the team that it's long suffering fans deserve.

I'll go and find that life now!

Guest KingswoodRed

Get a life.

Yesterdays result came from no Peacock !!  we looked better shape + Wilkshire in his natural role.

I'm here.

Fair weather whinger?

Nah, just someone who tries to put forward constructive arguements on a forum. You know what a forum is don't you?

Not someone who steamrollers into the forum shouting for people to be banned and to expect others to shut up if they do not agree with you views.

As for getting a life.

No comment.

Nah, just someone who tries to put forward constructive arguments on a forum. You know what a forum is don't you?

Not someone who steamrollers into the forum shouting for people to be banned and to expect others to shut up if they do not agree with you views.

Gawd bless you Kingswood Red.

I made a similar point recently in a post. Loads of people come on here and all they can do is leave "messages" of support for D.W. or a particular player and criticise anybody who dares to put constructive, yet differing views across.

I think it would be beneficial to have a definition of "forum" at the top of the screen when you log in :clap:

Archived