IGNORED

Miller And Roberts

Guest Jack

Well we had never seen Miller And Roberts together upfront yet but they sure shined I think miller brings the best out of Roberts keep em the same for next game see how it goes! :clap: And danny please dont go back to old team

Well we had never seen Miller And Roberts together upfront yet but they sure shined I think miller brings the best out of Roberts keep em the same for next game see how it goes! :clap:  And danny please dont go back to old team

Definatley, i rate Peacock very highly but to his credit Roberts played brilliant yesterday, apart from skying one of his shots, he worked hard and you could see the end results. Miller and Roberts it is then :clap:

Guest lilciderhed

Miller did bring the best out of Roberts, but then Miller brings the best out of Peacock and hes scored 10! :Confused13:

But Miller and Roberts onsaturday please Danny.

This partnership is what we've been waiting for ala Beadle/Roberts last season (pacey forward + targetman) which resulted in a fair few goals. Come on Danny give them another chance on Saturday! :Costumed19:

Guest Tins4Gaffer

There is a good blend between Miller and Roberts and they seem to be the only combination of strikers at the club who naturally link up well together.. I hear their really good mates of the field as well.. I'd definately cement them as our first choice pairing up front so they can develop together as their both always improving.. Miller is a sound target and Roberts is very loose.. it will work - their good enough at this standard..

I think Miller is a very good target man and finds it easier to play with a small quick strikepartner. Peacock has scored 10 goals this season but he doesnt seem to get on with roberts or any other striker for that matter , this separates the team and doesnt help us at all , stick with the same line up for saturday and i think we will score more goals. :clap:

one and a half games dosn't make a partnership, even though i'll admit it does look like they have struck up a very good understanding.

i do prefer a pacey striker alongside a target man, so i can't see why peacock can't do that role when playing alongside the pacier roberts but they just seem to play too far apart when they play together.

when peacock and miller the wide men need to be involved as much as possible or the strikers don't get a look in.

continue with miller and roberts, i really do hope this is the striking partnership we've been waiting for

my only concern is that when peacock isn't playing he loses a yard of pace and his matchfitness quicker than most, then if called upon for what ever reason it may take 3/4 games to get back up to full fitness.

Archived