IGNORED

No Motivation To Go Today

Mrdc

I an a season ticket holder and am determined to go today and the last game to get my final 2 fixes of live football before the summer but I an finding it really hard to build up any interest.

Cannot see Millen experimenting with young kids, just cannot get excited at the moment.

City may well do the same as so many clubs do when their season is already over. Last few home games, pull out all the stops so the fans go away happy and buy a ST for next year.

It's a great day to spend some time with the family...gorgeous weather means there are many competing attractions. As a ST the club has my money...but I'll be spending my time elsewhere keeping an ear on the score.

Fair play to those at the Gate. Hope you have a good afternoon.

We will be there come rain or shine :innocent06:

To get our final fix of footy at The Gate and hoping the we beat Forrest.:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

We will be there for the last home game as well for pay back time to Hull

They need the points to make play offs but we will beat them , to stop them geting there.:grr: :grr:

Guest Mclovin BS14

this is exactly how I felt! I am also a season ticket holder and to be quite honest I really cannot be arsed with another average performance and for millen to say after the game ' ohhh they had something to play for though' for god sake millen, entertain me!!!!!!!

I really do hope KM plays some of the young 'ens today, and trys something different.

We have nothing to lose from doing it, and everything to gain.

The Trees will be gunning for 3 points and play off safety... even with a full fit side, we would be struggling to beat them.

They will have done their homework on us.

This game would have been a prime candidate for KM to really put the cat among the pidgeons, and play a really different formation and players to the norm, to really confuse issues.

One of the academy lads will make his full debut today. Maybe Edwards maybe Wilson, maybe both.

I hope so, it's the only thing i'm looking forward to seeing tbh.

I can see us getting a right royal spanking today though.

I've written that, in the vain hope, i'm proved wrong ;):D

I think we have a decent chance of a point today as all the pressure is on Forest and having just got back into the play offs the players will either cease the game and thrash us or as I expect if our defense holds have a very nervous game.

For those who aren't coming we won't see your comments later on how we played will we....

I suppose it depends on your home game routine.

I'm personally looking forward to meeting down The Coopers at 12 as normal, few beers with the same lads who go every week, probably out in the sunshine today then off to the Gate at 2:50.

It's not just about the 90 mins for many, it's the whole day.

Come on you reds!

I'm personally looking forward to meeting down The Coopers at 12 as normal, few beers with the same lads who go every week, probably out in the sunshine today then off to the Gate at 2:50.

Come on you reds!

Yep , same here. Nice to meet up with mates you normally only see at the Gate.

I hope at least one of Edwards or Wilson gets a start today. Good game to bring them in to. No pressure on us to win but playing against a team still in the mix.

Don't go then you miserable gits. Looking forward to seeing all the City fans who are going and are looking forward to it. Sun, cider and City, perfect day.

Could not have put it better. I was speaking to more positive Sheff Utd fans Saturday and look at the position they are in. If someone had told me in November we would be in this position with 3 games to go I would have been over the moon. I suppose there is no pleasing some people. :disapointed2se:

Guest lifelong

Come on you reds!

Agree, have to say that the before and after has held more of an attraction than the game this season.

I an a season ticket holder and am determined to go today and the last game to get my final 2 fixes of live football before the summer but I an finding it really hard to build up any interest.

Cannot see Millen experimenting with young kids, just cannot get excited at the moment.

100% with you on this one.

Florest will bring hordes down and they DO have something to play for.

As for us as far as I am concerned it is totally hypocritical but as it appears that all our lot cannot give a Flying then why should I???

Waste of a Bank Holiday afternoon in the sunshine but then if I dont make the effort then its waste of a season ticket.

Just wonder if our players will make THE effort?????

Only time will tell?

100% with you on this one.

Florest will bring hordes down and they DO have something to play for.

As for us as far as I am concerned it is totally hypocritical but as it appears that all our lot cannot give a Flying then why should I???

Waste of a Bank Holiday afternoon in the sunshine but then if I dont make the effort then its waste of a season ticket.

Just wonder if our players will make THE effort?????

Only time will tell?

I'd swap in a heartbeat for an evening several thousand miles away in Singapore -am sure this afternoon will reward those who do attend.

Half price under 16 with a family deal starting at £60. Kids should be aloud in for nothing with a paying adult.

Anyone with sense in their head who pay on the day should find better things to do, then watch another half hearted performance.

Supporters should also wait until getting a season ticket to see what the close seasons transfers in and out are.

City need to show their hand quickly.

Enjoying the sun!

I'm not going because the entire team won't be made up of Academy kids and Steve Lansdown said we'd be Champions League by now, which we ain't.....and Millen is just Gary Johnson with different hair, which means we're doomed to failure.

Well, being stuck here in the office in downtown Atlanta (no holiday over here) I can't get to the match, so instead I'm actually choosing to listen to the Rovers game while getting City updates from here.

It feels wrong, but I also reckon there's going to be more excitement in that match.

joe edwards will be playing a half tody dont no if hes starting or on the bench ,as for all you cant be assed brigade stay home clean ur windows polish up ur sierra sapphire hope you miss a cracker

One of the academy lads will make his full debut today. Maybe Edwards maybe Wilson, maybe both.

laughcont.gif

Archived