IGNORED

Theres No Need To Buy In New Players

94th Minute

The team who played against brighton showed that we can get great results even through injury and suspention. if were going to buy in another plaer where should it be

Goal - david coupe, Phillips, stowell

Defense - hill, bell, carey, amankwaah, butler, woodman, coles

Midfeild - wilkshire, burnell, tinnion, clist, hulbert, doctery, brown

Forwards- M.Brown, Miller, Peacock, Lita, Roberts

I'm sure ive forgotten some and many can play in other positions we dont need to buy we need to sell

:Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :D :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap:

The team who played against brighton showed that we can get great results even through injury and suspention. if were going to buy in another plaer where should it be

I'm sure ive forgotten some and many can play in other positions we dont need to buy we need to sell

:Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  :D  :Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  :clap:

Who do we need to sale then?

Guest Withnail

When you consider that Clist and Hulbert aren't going to play again for City, that midfield really lacks strength in depth if those are the only players, I'm sure there must be some we've forgotten, but I can't think at the moment! Also, Butler has been a bit dodgy this season, so I would probably put a new central defender at the top of my wish list. I'd then look to bring in a loan midfielder, just to spice things up a bit in that area, especially if Wilkshire is off for a month in January!

Guest Bristol_Babe

Bring in a defender to replace butler for a bit. Midfield ok. Loan striker - would be nice. Otherwise the team is lookin quite healthy!

:Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  :D  :Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  :clap:  :Party27:  :clap:

You forgot mathews. I think we need to buy a couple of midfielders a defender and a striker. You have to remember that a lot of our players are out of contract at the end of the season and many will leave.

Archived