IGNORED

Well Done England

city nut

Well Done to England Rugny Team. They have done the country proud. Lets win it now and beat the aussies.

They have done something the Football team cant done do and reach a major final. Only problem is I'm going to miss the final as I'm on the train back from Plymouth next sat at 9am to come back to see Barnsley! :clap:

Brilliant performance.

Now to stuff the Aussies in their own back-yard. I don't give a XXXX for any of their team.

There's only 1 Aussie who I want to play well next weekend in any sport :clap:

Strange how people jump on the bandwagon as soon as the team get into a final isn't it?

The England football team could do with watching a few rugby matches to see what pride and passion are about.

Well I am sorry, but rugby doesn't really interest me in the slightest. However as I previously said I will probably watch the final.

Sorry for supporting my country in a major final, I'll think twice before I do so in the future then, just to keep people like you happy :clap:

Well I am sorry, but rugby doesn't really interest me in the slightest. However as I previously said I will probably watch the final.

Sorry for supporting my country in a major final, I'll think twice before I do so in the future then, just to keep people like you happy :clap:

blimey, touched a bit of a raw nerve there haven't we? :Cheeky22:

Good stuff, I like to see England do well in anything, and they should go on to win it.

I wonder how long after that it will be before the press start telling us that the teams we played against, are a poor crop, transitional teams in crisis etc. They can't stand us being successful can they? :sport5: :sport5:

Archived